Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Zor Ka Jhatka Haaye Zoron Se Laga!!! (illustrated) (Page 2)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
LOL so Abhay gets slapped too!! LOL
See I think vampires do have blood because everytime they "change" someone over they have to exchange blood. Maybe their bodies are adapted to keep the blood in despite not having a heart?! I am thinking of say the True Blood series or the whole Anne Rice thing where disgusting as it is, vampires often exchange blood with each other! Ewww, I think i am now going into too much detail LOL

Edited by ccolkat - 21 December 2010 at 8:55am

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

@shruthi...yeah.....though I wonder she didn't ask him maithili kaun hai...abhi tak toh she was 'curious-er' than a cat. LOL

Yeah!even I was kinda surprised.Instead of asking questions like her usual self she just walked away.Anyway,Abhay sure was acting all protective and stuff and deffinitely didn't like her wearing such clothesLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hahaha i knew it one of these days Abhay is gonna get slapped! LOLLOL

But Pia!!! usku tu koi jhatka hi nahi lagta it seems! ConfusedLOL 
I mean Abhay said Maitheli and no reaction from her side! instead a few minutes later same ghisa phita question 'tum ne mere liya fight kyun kiya?'  Whats wrong with u girl!?! Stern Smile

And Dans slap was funny! i started laughing for some reason LOL 

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@sweetshera.....haath gande nahin karne ka. ;)

@shruthir.....that was really cute! I thought he would yell at her for trying to expose daanish by putting herself at risk, n he started on her dress instead! LOL

@anu....EK heroine na. ek hi cheez poochhni aati hai...kyun? :P

lol...maybe coz we saw what all tricks he played n in the end got caught out by a trick...irony! ;)
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

LOL so Abhay gets slapped too!! LOL
See I think vampires do have blood because everytime they "change" someone over they have to exchange blood. Maybe their bodies are adapted to keep the blood in despite not having a heart?! I am thinking of say the True Blood series or the whole Anne Rice thing where disgusting as it is, vampires often exchange blood with each other! Ewww, I think i am now going into too much detail LOL

Yeah...thought I'll keep it a surprise for a while. LOL

umm...dunno...they're supposedly mythological so everyone puts their own interpretation. will have to do loads of research on the subject. lemme get back to you on this one. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
really..................3 slaps...........who slaps abhay......i didnt watch the epi..... due to exam..........yeh exam bhi na!
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
LOLL
Zor ka jhatka [esp to Danish .. do baar]Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amail1601

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Exactly I was thinking the same. Today is slap special episode. Danish got two slaps simultaneously . That blood thing was really confusing. BTW I think Abhay will heel it by tomorrow which will make Piya madam more curious.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index