Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: remosalsa

the blood com'g out frm Abhay's hand was like colour๐Ÿ˜†, it looked as if he dipped his hand in colour & that is shown๐Ÿ˜†, no wound at all

last time also he got blood, during Pia b'day celebration by Kabir_Pia๐Ÿ˜†, when kabir pushed Abhay๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†, & he went & got hold the bangle curtain๐Ÿ˜•, & when he pressed it, thr was some blood in his hand๐Ÿ˜”, later with other hand he removed that๐Ÿ˜†

But today's slap for Abhay was not good๐Ÿ˜”

Danish deserves more such slap, frm each๐Ÿ˜ˆ

woh bhi poster colour...kam se kam acrylic ya oil toh dete. ๐Ÿ˜†

@b'day....yaad nahin coz didn't see tab dhyaan se. but I remember chaand healing his own wound.

@abhay's slap....aise sadoo ppl sometimes need! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I love him too...but the way he talks reminds me of someone n the way I used to get fed up with him sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@daanish...police will do 3rd degree torture na! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great episode and wonderful slaps. the best slaps seen on television so far!!!
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok initially after i watched todays epi....i thought maybe abhay had done a little mind game and applied sumthing on his hand before he held the knife because u knw how he is what with all his precautions and wat not so he mustve known he would be stopping the knife and so to prevent speculations he had the red thing splattered or already there to get splattered as he holds the knife - so that ppl think - "oh yes really hes an insaan and blood and all"

then..............something else struck me as i read a comment about abhay healing himself...i just remembered that once before too abhay had hurt himself in the jungle on a tree branch or sumthing or was it a glass piece - neway watever it was but even then he had bled and he had used his shakti to heal himself so that got me thinking that perhaps he does bleed......whether its human blood - we cannot say....maybe its the blood they drink........yhhhhh it could be that......hmmmmmmm this show sure does make one think of the most weird/random/outrageous things ever!!!
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amail1601

woh bhi poster colour...kam se kam acrylic ya oil toh dete. ๐Ÿ˜†
any colour for Abhay r for name sake only๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†,

@b'day....yaad nahin coz didn't see tab dhyaan se. but I remember chaand healing his own wound.
Chaand healing his wounds๐Ÿ˜‰, & Abhay healing was common long time back๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, but hope finally tom we can see it again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

@abhay's slap....aise sadoo ppl sometimes need! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I love him too...but the way he talks reminds me of someone n the way I used to get fed up with him sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But he doesn't deserve that slap๐Ÿ˜ณ...ohh, so something else is the matter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@daanish...police will do 3rd degree torture na! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hope they show us that also๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†