Zor Ka Jhatka Haaye Zoron Se Laga!!! (illustrated)

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

14 minutes

2 guys

2 girls

3 slaps 😲
Maar khaane ke baad...
Maar khaate hue...
woh bhi non-action replaysπŸ˜†

and a knife-throwing incident to go...😲

Bechaara jab Daanish ne uthaaya and Lucky jab Abhay ne pakda KNIFE...
Pia ko lag jaata toh Abhay ise steel powder bana deta and Police ispe murder charge laga deti....toh bach gaya!!

Awesome episode!!!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️

Btw, wonder what it was that was flowing out of Abhay's hand.πŸ˜•

I mean, he doesn't have a heart....and blood would congeal if not circulated (sorry if I'm grossing anyone out)...

!!!!

~ Adi😳

Edited by amail1601 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God!!!! Sound super exciting! Cannot wait to watch but it will ages before I can! Did Danesh get slapped?? LOL re the "what was flowing out" comment! Will have to watch but I thought vampires can bleed?? Thats how they exchange blood etc?? Sorry- am I being gross now?:):)
amail1601 thumbnail
hmm....daanish n someone else. ;)

@bleeding.....I don't know...they have venom, that much I know...but if they don't have a heart, blood won't circulate...it will just go down to their feet n stay there n they'll get elephant's foot. :S I mean, technically that's how it should be.
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amail1601

hmm....daanish n someone else. ;)

@bleeding.....I don't know...they have venom, that much I know...but if they don't have a heart, blood won't circulate...it will just go down to their feet n stay there n they'll get elephant's foot. :S I mean, technically that's how it should be.

i believe the same too - i mean........come on if they had blood within themselves - surely they would feed off each other......ewww that thoughts disgusting
shruthiR thumbnail
It deffinitely was an interesting episode.Especially the part where Pia slaps Abhay and he calls her Maithli and he saved her twice today.😊
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mindblowing epi 2day.
I'm sooooooo happy.
Slaps ka toh jaise silsila chal raha tha. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
amail1601 thumbnail
@tishu...yeah...disgusting, but logical. :P

waise I wonder where all the blood they drink goes. if it's converted into energy, how? aren't vampirical bodies supposed not to change? (a li'l off track, but I have always wondered how vampires are supposed to make women pregnant.) chaand n haseena keep drinking all the time (must be alcohol coz they do it at parties too)....doesn't that affect them? it's all rather weird!

@shruthi...yeah.....though I wonder she didn't ask him maithili kaun hai...abhi tak toh she was 'curious-er' than a cat. πŸ˜†

@sweetshera....itne time ki kasar poori kar di. :D

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup pura bharas nikal liya.
Danish ke liye toh ekdum sahi tha.
panchi ne toh fir bhi do hi thappar lagaya, main hoti toh saath mein do chaar punch bhi laga leti.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL so Abhay gets slapped too!! πŸ˜†
See I think vampires do have blood because everytime they "change" someone over they have to exchange blood. Maybe their bodies are adapted to keep the blood in despite not having a heart?! I am thinking of say the True Blood series or the whole Anne Rice thing where disgusting as it is, vampires often exchange blood with each other! Ewww, I think i am now going into too much detail πŸ˜†
Edited by ccolkat - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: amail1601

@shruthi...yeah.....though I wonder she didn't ask him maithili kaun hai...abhi tak toh she was 'curious-er' than a cat. πŸ˜†

Yeah!even I was kinda surprised.Instead of asking questions like her usual self she just walked away.Anyway,Abhay sure was acting all protective and stuff and deffinitely didn't like her wearing such clothesπŸ˜†