Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 21st Dec (Page 8)

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Why do these guys keep drinking tea throughout the day ?? Confused  Its harmful for health !! LOLLOL

To keep themselves awake LOL  and fight

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.-shabz-

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by crystalline23

Did Shweta say she will ask Sam to do the dishes...OMG this womanAngry
Silly Stupid Sam! aankein khol apni.
Yeh aurat captain kya ban jaati hain, she bosses around like there is no GodAngryAngryAngry

being captain she can't work. Khalijee koo khanee see foorassaat nahi . LOL  Remaining contestant is bitching about each other ...kabhi bhi they will fight ST cpatain hai ...dolly ne kuch too dhamaka karna hai ... so she is keeping low profile. Only person who listen to her is samyyyyy LOL
shweta jo kahege woh sammy karega ..hayee allah yeh sune se pehle mere kaan phat kyun nahi gaye Ouch kahe woh true-love thread sach na hojayeAngry

bewakoof samUnhappy

QuanticoMithiBani

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by MithiBani

Why is Dolly contsantly taking panga with Ashmit/Veena? Confused Makes no sense. She bitches with Shweta and Shweta hears her sweetly. Veena/Ash bitch abt Dolly to Shweta and Shweta again listens peacefully. Do pagal groups ki ladai mein she-T peda khaa rahi hai. I have a feeling that Dolly is doing this intentionally...she's been asked to do so. Why else would she behave like this?

Veena has truly lost it now. Dancing on the dining table with her heels on. Dead Dead Gande log!!

Oh GOD!!!!! Mithi Bani what is your problem when Shweta is sitting quietly yeh bhi tum se bardasht nhi ho raha Angry Agar woh kuch kehti toh woh gossip kar rahi hai aur agar woh chup bethi hai toh sweet ban rahi hai.....watz ur problem with Shweta haan AngryAngryAngry Haath dho ke peeche pad gayee ho uss ke.....agar woh log uss ke paas aa ke kuch bolte hain to kya woh wahan se bhaaaag jaye......agar unn logon ko pata hai ke Shweta fake hai n does idhar ki udhar as Veena was saying today then why do they go to her n bitch abt others....uss ke saamne doosron ki kyun baaat karte hain......Angry Aur chup chaaap toh boht saare log sunte hain baatein....Sameer bhi sunta hai Khali bhi Sunta hai aur kuch reply nhi karte unn ko to koi kuch nhi bolta......i guess you r born to bash Shweta doosron ki burai to nazar hi nahi aati....keep bashing Shweta keep wasting ur time waise bhi Shweta na kabhi tumhari yeh posts padhe gi aur na hi tum kuch importance rakhti ho Shweta ki life main...SHe doesnt even knw you n u keeep bashing her... so go on Angry....I dont mind you bashing Shweta but you only n only bash Shweta and no one else at least what i hav seen.....if u r neutral then you should bash others also...point out others flaws as well....why dont you discuss Veena's cheap behaviour or Dolly's badalte rang.....Sirf Shweta hi nazar aati hai kya show main.....ufffffffAngry I guess dreams main bhi Shweta hi aati hogi.....Angry

OMG.. what kind of post is this?? ConfusedConfusedDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Why do these guys keep drinking tea throughout the day ?? Confused  Its harmful for health !! LOLLOL
waha kaam kya hai ishan???....sona ,khana aur bitching karna....aur uper se sone nahi dete bigboss day mein..isliye they make tea to avoid sleepWink

Ishan.

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@Prernatic- Dude! MB can say whatever she wants. If you dont like it, then too bad...
And for the nth time, this is not bashing. Bashing is saying bad words or foul words. Thanks!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvaaxeionMithiBani

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

it aint harmful ..they have turned into afghanisLOL LOL 
my family drink tea day and night except me ..i dont like it
in the morning and then again after lunch til dinner and then again after dinner LOL

Ishan.fire_gun

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by MithiBani

Why is Dolly contsantly taking panga with Ashmit/Veena? Confused Makes no sense. She bitches with Shweta and Shweta hears her sweetly. Veena/Ash bitch abt Dolly to Shweta and Shweta again listens peacefully. Do pagal groups ki ladai mein she-T peda khaa rahi hai. I have a feeling that Dolly is doing this intentionally...she's been asked to do so. Why else would she behave like this?

Veena has truly lost it now. Dancing on the dining table with her heels on. Dead Dead Gande log!!

Oh GOD!!!!! Mithi Bani what is your problem when Shweta is sitting quietly yeh bhi tum se bardasht nhi ho raha Angry Agar woh kuch kehti toh woh gossip kar rahi hai aur agar woh chup bethi hai toh sweet ban rahi hai.....watz ur problem with Shweta haan AngryAngryAngry Haath dho ke peeche pad gayee ho uss ke.....agar woh log uss ke paas aa ke kuch bolte hain to kya woh wahan se bhaaaag jaye......agar unn logon ko pata hai ke Shweta fake hai n does idhar ki udhar as Veena was saying today then why do they go to her n bitch abt others....uss ke saamne doosron ki kyun baaat karte hain......Angry Aur chup chaaap toh boht saare log sunte hain baatein....Sameer bhi sunta hai Khali bhi Sunta hai aur kuch reply nhi karte unn ko to koi kuch nhi bolta......i guess you r born to bash Shweta doosron ki burai to nazar hi nahi aati....keep bashing Shweta keep wasting ur time waise bhi Shweta na kabhi tumhari yeh posts padhe gi aur na hi tum kuch importance rakhti ho Shweta ki life main...SHe doesnt even knw you n u keeep bashing her... so go on Angry....I dont mind you bashing Shweta but you only n only bash Shweta and no one else at least what i hav seen.....if u r neutral then you should bash others also...point out others flaws as well....why dont you discuss Veena's cheap behaviour or Dolly's badalte rang.....Sirf Shweta hi nazar aati hai kya show main.....ufffffffAngry I guess dreams main bhi Shweta hi aati hogi.....Angry

OMG.. what kind of post is this?? ConfusedConfusedDead

Ph.d on ST ...LOL

purvaMithiBani

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by crystalline23

Did Shweta say she will ask Sam to do the dishes...OMG this womanAngry
Silly Stupid Sam! aankein khol apni.
Yeh aurat captain kya ban jaati hain, she bosses around like there is no GodAngryAngryAngry

being captain she can't work. Khalijee koo khanee see foorassaat nahi . LOL  Remaining contestant is bitching about each other ...kabhi bhi they will fight ST cpatain hai ...dolly ne kuch too dhamaka karna hai ... so she is keeping low profile. Only person who listen to her is samyyyyy LOL
shweta jo kahege woh sammy karega ..hayee allah yeh sune se pehle mere kaan phat kyun nahi gaye Ouch kahe woh true-love thread sach na hojayeAngry

bewakoof samUnhappy

He is idiot number one.. he becomes lion only while bashing Veena.. She-T ke saamne bilkul bakari ban jaata hai Angry

MithiBani

Go to top