Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I don't watch KWK. Irritates the heck out of me!! 🤢

He has lost some wt it seems. So maybe........

I find KJo's antics irritating...😡 I watch it bcoz its nice...Aaj dekha and Aaj khatam... There are no strings attached where I have to come back the next day/week to watch what happens next... I like such shows 😃

@Goldy Saab, Funny but I find KJo cute minus his Antics...Wish he wasn't in the closet ðŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo main chali... Office ka time ho gaya ðŸ˜­ See u all later when the show begins 😛 🤗 
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Oh GOD!!!!! Mithi Bani what is your problem when Shweta is sitting quietly yeh bhi tum se bardasht nhi ho raha 😡 Agar woh kuch kehti toh woh gossip kar rahi hai aur agar woh chup bethi hai toh sweet ban rahi hai.....watz ur problem with Shweta haan 😡😡😡 Haath dho ke peeche pad gayee ho uss ke.....agar woh log uss ke paas aa ke kuch bolte hain to kya woh wahan se bhaaaag jaye......agar unn logon ko pata hai ke Shweta fake hai n does idhar ki udhar as Veena was saying today then why do they go to her n bitch abt others....uss ke saamne doosron ki kyun baaat karte hain......😡 Aur chup chaaap toh boht saare log sunte hain baatein....Sameer bhi sunta hai Khali bhi Sunta hai aur kuch reply nhi karte unn ko to koi kuch nhi bolta......i guess you r born to bash Shweta doosron ki burai to nazar hi nahi aati....keep bashing Shweta keep wasting ur time waise bhi Shweta na kabhi tumhari yeh posts padhe gi aur na hi tum kuch importance rakhti ho Shweta ki life main...SHe doesnt even knw you n u keeep bashing her... so go on 😡....I dont mind you bashing Shweta but you only n only bash Shweta and no one else at least what i hav seen.....if u r neutral then you should bash others also...point out others flaws as well....why dont you discuss Veena's cheap behaviour or Dolly's badalte rang.....Sirf Shweta hi nazar aati hai kya show main.....ufffffff😡 I guess dreams main bhi Shweta hi aati hogi.....😡

Kyon bhai, Shweta ko napasand karna paap kabse ho gaya? Agar MithiBani ko sirf Shweta ki burai nazar aati hai, toh kuch log aise bhi hain jinko sirf Shweta ki achai nazar aati hai. Apne apne nazariye ki baat hai. It goes both ways. Lekin aap ko koi haq nahin hai MithiBani ki insult karne ka. She will mock Shweta as much as she wants, whenever she wants. What difference does it make? It doesn't entitle you to take digs at her. 

And by the way, your posts confuse me. Weren't you criticizing Shweta passionately a few weeks ago? This is so strange - first you insulted her fans in their AT for liking her, and now you're insulting someone in the DDT for disliking her! What do you want? 😕

Originally posted by: sarah1024

And by the way, your posts confuse me. Weren't you criticizing Shweta passionately a few weeks ago? This is so strange - first you insulted her fans in their AT for liking her, and now you're insulting someone in the DDT for disliking her! What do you want? 😕

I had been wondering the same.. wasn't it the same member who was passionately making threads against Shweta and had her fans..🤣