Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 21st Dec (Page 41)

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by Emptiness

she just needs an excuse to talk about NY LOL
Yes i doo.. roughly 3 more months before 2011 baseball  season starts.. i am soo excited..Day DreamingLOL
so Meenzy,r u planning to watch 'Chubhan khan' next week?WinkLOLLOL

axeion

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

axeion

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226axeion

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Originally posted by gypsy2525

Its not too late . .. Please appreciate my version too Smile

21 DEcember 2010
Updates

Day starts with a song.Veena wants to eat papaya which is cut and kept but dolly tells her its
for khali. Dolly tells khali that yesterday she didnt do any work for them yesterday and ashmit should ask
his item .Veena to cut for him. Then Khali calls out to veena to come and feed him but she delays in coming so dolly
feeds him.
Bigg boss then plays paani paani . . which means that they have to go and fill water . SAmeer .dolly n shweta rush in to fill the water.
Khali ,Ashmit and veena are in the kitchen and khali asks them not to waste water.veena says i cook in different vessels and i wash it.
Ashmit then argues with khali about teh papaya part when veena didnt come in time.
Khali cuts SAmeer's hair . And sameer jokes and says this is the first time the barber is stting on a chair and the one whose hair is getting cut
is moving . All of a sudden Shweta remembers that is tis dolly's birthday and wishes her. Veena does a funny bday dance and wishes her too . Ashmit tells bigg boss
to send pineapple cake . Dolly goes in d kitchen and tells the cameras let me do what these people do for me and my actual birthday is in jan .
Bigg boss gives them a kind of truth and dare task  where members have to write something about themselves and put it into a bowl.Then they have to spin a bottle and
whoever the bottle points to has to answer whose chit it is .
Fisrst clue is mere baare mein kisi ko kuch nahi pata and shweta guesses it is hali ,then another on is my pet name is raju ,and ashmit guesses its sameer. After few q and A's
ashmit wins a hamper . Dolly then says that veen is a cunning woman who was giving the answer ishaaras to Ashmit.Veena and AShmit says that shweta is very smart ,she backbites about
everyone in a very innocent manner.
Ashmit is having cold tea and veena comes and machaoes halla and dances on the dining table while swaying seductively to first thandi chai mat peeyo in her besuri aawaaz and then she dances
to abhi toh mein javan hun. Ashmit gets pissed with her because food is kept on the dining table and she has stood next to it.
In the gaden shweta tells veena not to use wet wood ,and when khali tells something to veena ,dolly stops him since veena doesnt want to listen to anyone.
Bigg boss plays the paani re paani song and sameer runs to fill the water in the loos and to wash it. Dolly comes and asks whose washing the dishes .She asks veena and ashmit to wash the vessels which
they totally ignore and say that the water will remain for another hour . So dolly goes and tells sameer its his turn .
Shweta ,Ashmit and Veena are discussing about how kaamchor Khali is and how he doesnt lift a finger for work. Shweta says he did grind some wheat today and he is basically brainless. He only does what dolly
wants him to do . If dolly likes someone he will like that someone plus if dolly takes a dislike its ditto for him.
Dolly asks Sameer who is going to stay awake for the bonfire task and he says pingal family Ashveena ,to which she replies that if you tells them to mind the fire they wont work the next day at all.
Finally its Ashveena who are outside and dolly gets up in the middle of the night to see if the task is being done by them Big smile

BTW . . did anyone notice Ashmit smelling his chappal . . eewwwwwwwwwDead
oh oh soo sweet of u gypsyHug........thanksTongueEmbarrassedBig smile.......oh yeah he was smelling his chappal n that too nichiwaali side seDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Edited by mcm226 - 21 December 2010 at 6:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionMeena1

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

How lazy on can get , Captain was seating and chit chating with people who bitched behind her back and she was not getting up to call sam from bathroom. Atleast friend hai coutersy too rakhoo when asshmit said he will fill the bucket why she didnt move herself to tell samy mere bhai asshmit will take care of bathroom you go and wash plates..

Veena least say better. Her acting , dancing , walking ., talking every thing is cheap. She need to get life..can someone please conside her marriage proposal till she is jawan..she? is so irritating and annoying...Shocked

Dolly is getting herself back in same mode. I think farah khan has provided her tips when she was visiting inside big boss house.  I' m missing karmchand jaoosss , can someone please tell me why veena and dolly drift apart . Till last week they were sharing tea, food and their life stories Wink

Asshmit is another nutcase in the house. He was pissed off about fruit cutting ceremony but it's okay if sara and veena serve him food  and make him what he wants and pamper him and hide food for him  but when dolly did it for khali he wants to take revenge with dolly 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226axeionNishita123

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

axeion

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

axeion

Go to top