Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
chalo lovely ppl.......I'm sleepy now😡...........bye-bye..gudnite πŸ€—πŸ€—............see u all 2morrowπŸ˜›
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

Friends And Foes
I was more comfortable being around Shweta Tiwari, Sameer Soni and Manoj Tiwari. But now I hear that Manoj says that he was hurt when I nominated him. He should understand ki yeh ek khel hai. Had I been in that house with my real siblings, tab bhi toh humko apne sagge bhai ko nominate karna padta naa? I nominated him to be evicted from the house, but I haven't evicted him from my heart. I'll call him and talk to him now. I plan to be in touch with all of them. Khali and Veena were two inmates that I was a little uncomfortable with. Khali bhai ko apna kaam toh bahut lagta hai, par baki sabka kaam kuch nahi lagta. That is unfair. Veenaji ka toh puchhiye hi nahi. She used to be happy with Hrishant earlier and now she is happy whenever she is with Ashmit. Hrishant ke liye bahut jaal bichhaye gaye par woh phasa nahi. Veena ki kya sachchai hai aur kya dikhawa, samajh hi nahi aata. Pata nahi voh apne aap ko kya samajhti hain. Unko lagta hai ki channel pe sara namak mirch aur tadka wohi laga rahi hain.

Read more: Bigg Boss can't change my image: Seema - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Bigg-Boss-cant-change-my-image-Seema/articleshow/7139360.cms#ixzz18o774suM

πŸ˜† That is kinda true

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Konsi Ekta aur konse words?? πŸ˜†

Our Ekta.. and I'll let her answer this..πŸ˜›
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mcm226

chalo lovely ppl.......I'm sleepy now😡...........bye-bye..gudnite πŸ€—πŸ€—............see u all 2morrowπŸ˜›

GN Mandy !!! πŸ€— loti wale baba ke dreams mat dekhna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† j/k.....see u tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meena1

Our Ekta.. and I'll let her answer this..πŸ˜›

ekta tere peeche aarahi hai Mihir.. tune bola kon ekta.. ab teri khair nahi..πŸ˜†

Byeeee Mandy Gud nite..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Meena Where were u in DID1 and LC1 ??? missed u girl !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kyun.. kya hua..? πŸ˜†

Bye Mandy... πŸ€—
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meena1

Kyun.. kya hua..? πŸ˜†

Bye Mandy... πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Bahot kuch hua tha......yaar aise reply karti us waqt to mazaa aa jaata.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Bahot kuch hua tha......yaar aise reply karti us waqt to mazaa aa jaata.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i had tough professors.. so i wasn't on IF that much..πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. was Mihir there..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

behno LC kya hai???

Originally posted by: BoredAtWork

πŸ˜† That is kinda true

ROFL..🀣