Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

Jai is a cutie pie.. can't believe he lost against Salman..πŸ˜†..

exactly my feelings Meenzy...........Jai was the best in DID-1,deserving contestant but the much-hyped Salman won
Originally posted by: mcm226

ditto Maya.....................again GMTAπŸ˜›..............sorry pallo😳,I don't like Salman.................n wo bijli bhi mujhe pasand nahi hai

.. i can't stand that anthropoid..πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wht do you expect..? for him to sit in a corner and cry..? 🀒🀒..phul-leezzz Mihir.. give me a break..

When did i say that? Stop putting words in my mouth...

He shouldn't have criticized Salman in interviews and also on his facebook...even if that is understood, he didn't even leave Jeetumoni...

I mean he is a kid...tell ur jai give HIM a break
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friends And Foes
I was more comfortable being around Shweta Tiwari, Sameer Soni and Manoj Tiwari. But now I hear that Manoj says that he was hurt when I nominated him. He should understand ki yeh ek khel hai. Had I been in that house with my real siblings, tab bhi toh humko apne sagge bhai ko nominate karna padta naa? I nominated him to be evicted from the house, but I haven't evicted him from my heart. I'll call him and talk to him now. I plan to be in touch with all of them. Khali and Veena were two inmates that I was a little uncomfortable with. Khali bhai ko apna kaam toh bahut lagta hai, par baki sabka kaam kuch nahi lagta. That is unfair. Veenaji ka toh puchhiye hi nahi. She used to be happy with Hrishant earlier and now she is happy whenever she is with Ashmit. Hrishant ke liye bahut jaal bichhaye gaye par woh phasa nahi. Veena ki kya sachchai hai aur kya dikhawa, samajh hi nahi aata. Pata nahi voh apne aap ko kya samajhti hain. Unko lagta hai ki channel pe sara namak mirch aur tadka wohi laga rahi hain.

Read more: Bigg Boss can't change my image: Seema - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Bigg-Boss-cant-change-my-image-Seema/articleshow/7139360.cms#ixzz18o774suM
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Jai is πŸ€’

that dude needs to learn to accept defeat. 

defeat accept kar leta,but saamnewaala contestant dumdaar hota to naa.......but Salman ke saamne defeat........Salman se to Alisha n Siddhesh bhi ziada achhe dancer theπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: mcm226

Maya hi5πŸ˜›,me too supporting DayaπŸ˜›...........n Meenzy,I'm supporting Krushna tooπŸ˜›.......................n Maya,Jai is a very good dancer,me like him since boogie-woogie n DIDπŸ˜›,ab renuka ka kya kar sakta hai wo,she can't dance yaar...................oh but 2day Sushant stole the show,what a performance πŸ‘

Sushi is good..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I feel bad for Jai.. he's stuck with Renuka aunty..
Quantico thumbnail
chalojee tushi log ladai karooo JDJ and Bigg boss keee I'm leaving. You guys have fun watching BB and JDJ . see you tomorrow..πŸ˜† hoping for good news from BB house. πŸ˜‰
Quantico thumbnail

Sushi is good..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I feel bad for Jai.. he's stuck with Renuka aunty..

She can barely move herself with heel and madhuri asked her to be on toe. Pata nahi jai ka kya hogaaa ..all the best buddyyy πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello.. im back and yes.. i declare Sushant is my man....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

When did i say that? Stop putting words in my mouth...

He shouldn't have criticized Salman in interviews and also on his facebook...even if that is understood, he didn't even leave Jeetumoni...

I mean he is a kid...tell ur jai give HIM a break

Did i say that you said that.. I am asking you if you expect him to do that just because he lost to an over-hyped punk..

Whats Jeetumoni..? who is a kid..?