BB4 - Daily Discussions - 21st Dec - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by axeion

Talking to a frnd on phone...Veena ne aaj Pole Dance kiya on the Dining Table 😲

Oh! that reminds me to watch BB videos today. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Did they participate in any dance competition before? Salman is Yana Gupta's choreographer, right? He won against Renuka's choreographer? 😲 He is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Jai is miles ahead of him.

My favs. are Jai (Renuka's choreographer) & Vrushali (Daya's choreographer). In celebs I like Daya & Anushka. Anushka left.  

Krushna is really good but I'm not fond of his tight pants.πŸ€”

Yeap.. they (Salman, Vrushali & Jai)  all participated in Dance India Dance - Season 1... and Salman (🀒) won against Jai..πŸ˜•

• Rakhee Sharma(Remo Ke Rangeelay) - Eliminated on April 3, 2009
  • Bhavana Purohit(Remo Ke Rangeelay) - Eliminated on April 10, 2009
  • Mangesh Mondal(Remo Ke Rangeelay) - Injured, Disqualified on April 17, 2009
  • Vrushali Chavan(Terence Ki Toli) - Eliminated on April 17, 2009(Coreographing children with Mayuresh in Dance India Dance Li'l Masters)
  • Mayuresh Wadkar(Terence Ki Toli) - Eliminated on May 1, 2009(Coreographing children with Vrushali in Dance India Dance Li'l Masters)
  • Khushboo Purohit(Remo Ke Rangeelay)- Eliminated on May 8, 2009
  • Sunita Gogoi(Geeta Ki Gang) - Eliminated on May 15, 2009
  • Prince R. Gupta(Remo Ke Rangeelay) - Eliminated on May 22, 2009
  • Jai Kumar Nair(Terence Ki Toli) - 3rd Runner-up(Coreographing children in Dance India Dance Li'l Masters)
  • Siddesh Pai(Geeta Ki Gang) - 2nd Runner-up
  • Alisha Singh(Terence Ki Toli) - 1st Runner-up
  • Mohammad Y.K Ghouse (Salman Khan)(Remo Ke Rangeelay) - Winner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_India_Dance_%28season_1%29
I just like Krushna because of Comedy Circus..πŸ˜†
do you guys think we will hear dhamakaa news from BB house today ???  yeah dollje will keep quiet ..asshmit and veena provoke her really bad..πŸ˜†
dolly uneccessay taking panga with couple. Still can't figure it out what exactly happend last week and this week. Veena was such good friend of dolly. Veerji is another metal case in the BB house. Why he followed dolly in the night πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

I just like Krushna because of Comedy Circus..πŸ˜†

He is hilarious isn't it πŸ€£

Salman-Yana were toooo good. Chemistry biology physics everything was present πŸ‘

Sushant-Shampa nailed it tooπŸ˜ƒ

captain kitna lazy hai ...she open the fridge and close it ...and kuch too nikal ushnee main seee..kuch too kaam kaar ...πŸ˜† 

veena happy birthday bhi lap dance main karthi hai ...anyone birthday coming kya ???
Asshmit and khali argument was pointless. Kuch bhi nahi thaa.. they were just blabbering..matalbbb... matlabb..and asshmit with his cool dude attitude was trying to act like veena..πŸ˜† ladkiyoo wali haarqat...
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Salman-Yana were toooo good. Chemistry biology physics everything was present πŸ‘
You missed zoology...πŸ˜†