Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

haye allah πŸ˜” neelam kya soch rahe hoge yeh sab dekh karπŸ˜†

Neelam's mind is on single track right now.. all she thinks about is vote.. vote and vote..  she is not seeing anything beyond it πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

Veena remeber you said dolly is shttrong women and you reesspect her πŸ˜† kaha gayi woh respect ..πŸ˜‰  She save you from nomination and yeah badla ..dolly give tight slap to asshmit . We will send you back aagain in BB house with public demand ...

Kuch tooo entertainment mileeee...yaar veena koo rakhoo asshmit koo bahar nikaloo he is getting on nurve...πŸ˜‰

i guess khali will be out.. and .ashmit and veena ego will get boost out of it...dolly will keep juggling between sam-st and ash-veena....veena to trp garner hai bigbosske liye ...ashmit bina ek dum thandi pad jayegi uski jawaani
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: axeion

My pages are loading fine... Just refresh ur browsers once or clear ur cache...Should fix the issue. Just press Ctrl+F5 on ur window.... I have been having issues with the liking of posts, but I guess that was bcoz I was in a hurry to like the post even before the page loaded fully...That's fixed for me now πŸ˜›

Big hug to you Axy πŸ€—πŸ€— you solved my problem😊.. it worked πŸ‘πŸΌ
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
'Gandhe bacche, dil ke sacche'  ..what kind of work do you guys do in the kitchen ...πŸ˜† 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crystalline23

Did Shweta say she will ask Sam to do the dishes...OMG this woman😑
Silly Stupid Sam! aankein khol apni.
Yeh aurat captain kya ban jaati hain, she bosses around like there is no God😑😑😑

And that stipid man did!! 😭 πŸ˜­ Pehle paani bhara phir bartan kiye. She-T shud've asked Dolly to do those but she's shit scared of her. So Sammy halal hua. 🀒
Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Neelam's mind is on single track right now.. all she thinks about is vote.. vote and vote..  she is not seeing anything beyond it πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Kabhi thak support karegiiii.. Har function main lekhee jathi hai kuch role mill jayee...Abhi he is St fan ..sure he will get supporting role in movie or TV πŸ˜†  ...Neaalm can focus on her diamond business
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

i guess she wudnt know even if sammy does some neech harkat - its a right time for sammy to get some neel maleesh from veena and paapi jappisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

'Gandhe bacche, dil ke sacche'  ..what kind of work do you guys do in the kitchen ...πŸ˜† 

if some body noticed veena kii nautanki ka"extra dose" har baar uske nominate hone ke baad hi milta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aur kehti hai kii shweta weared mask from 12 week  ..to madam veena aap kya kar rehi hai   ????
Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

And that stipid man did!! 😭 πŸ˜­ Pehle paani bhara phir bartan kiye. She-T shud've asked Dolly to do those but she's shit scared of her. So Sammy halal hua. 🀒

She is captain and aware dolly kuch too humgama karegiiiii ..She is still scared of her...kabhi bhi atamaa vapis aa shakthi hai ..πŸ˜† 
Samy bichaaraa keeping his profile low. Bathroom ke saath kitchen bartan bhi ..πŸ˜‰ chaloo achaa hai neelam you dont have to worry about anything. Samy is learning πŸ˜† 
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kabhi thak support karegiiii.. Har function main lekhee jathi hai kuch role mill jayee...Abhi he is St fan ..sure he will get supporting role in movie or TV πŸ˜†  ...Neaalm can focus on her diamond business

his friend is creative producer or something of starplus ..so its easy for him to get role on tv but he aint willing to do πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ