Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

TB - Karan Wahi bewitched by reality shows...

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Karan Wahi bewitched by reality shows...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 3:37:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 55 Comments Karan Wahi bewitched by reality shows...

Reality shows have alluded the handsome and cool Karan Wahi for a long time now, and here is the actor talking about his jinx...

People always wonder why we do not see Karan Wahi in any of the reality shows. We have last seen him in a reality show in Sony TV, Mr. and Mrs. TV.

Karan Wahi tells Tellybuzz the secret behind it. "Almost all reality shows call me four or five months before the show starts and ask me to block dates for them. I always do that and wait for them for their response. But then the casting takes place and the show also starts, but they never get back to me."

But there is one show that's always in touch with him but Karan hesitates to take it. He says "Bigg Boss is one show that always calls me to take part but I have refused to take it up especially when I see it every year where the scene gets intense all the time. I am a very impatient person and I do not want to get frustrated in the house".

Well, all we can say is, everything happens for the good Karan. We also hope that Karan overcomes his jinx when it comes to reality shows...

Karan Wahi is presently doing a cameo in Sony TV's Baat Hamaari Pakki Hai.

Reporter: Ashima Mishra
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8397-karan-wahi-bewitched-by-reality-shows.htm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomeKSGspamalot

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top