Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

gauri calls it love (Page 2)

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Being a die hard fan of Arjuhi i would love to say that Gauri doesn't know that what the love is actually.
She should think twice that she is married now n till now she is not divorced so y is she trying to do that a blunder knowing very well it's consequences.

But if i think practically like a normal person it's obvious if a girl has jealousy with her friend that her love loves that girl.
 It doesn't mean whatever she is doing is justified but it's a natural phenomenon.
Still i feel before behaving like this to her best friend she must think how many relationship will be spoiled by her n how many lives too.

When Arohi needs her so much she is just using her to satisfy her own self and ditching her. At last she will shatter everything.
The worst part is that she is helping RPS which is unimaginable.

I absolutely get it that its a human tendency but see no matter wh..arjun was not going to be hers..he never loved her..and first tym ever he felt for a girl..see I knw its tuff but that is wht someone shld do if they really say they are in love..
you can not always make a guy happy if you say you love him..but you can always give him somethng whch you now can make him happy...not every one can do that

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index