Shantanu Aur Khanak = The Essense Of RBO

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

For me Rang Badalti Odhani has always been a story about both Shaan and Khanak, our ShaNak😃...Though it was promoted as a womens struggle, many of us found the flawed yet good hearted Shantanu equally endearing as the bubbly Khanakri😃......

So as said by Krishna, in the current track CVs could continue the theme of the 'Odhani' changing colour, by refelecting how Khanak deals with her husbands friends....And also how she balances her husbands dreams with her responsibilities to the family....

Similarly Shaan also went though a journey, of marrying the widow of the man, who's death was caused by him accidently....In the current track, he will once again face a mistake, once again it was un-intentional....Lets see how he handles this blame and proves to be stronger because of it....

In all this ShaNak may go though some tense moments and clashes, but ultimately they are a team....They can use their own experience and past situation to help RaSam accept their love and in the process unite all the friends too....

The essense of Rang Badalti Odhani i.e ShaNak are the key, to unlocking the stories of the Rahul/Sam/ RaSam and Duck....Duck also needs to realise that he too did some damage in the Rahul /Shaan dispute.....So there is still potential for the story😃....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya u r absouletly right may it is all abt shanak....................................and knw one of shaans frnd knw that how khanak and shaan got married  so it will be intresting when it will be revield than may be sam and khanak will be frnds i guss
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ShaNak are the essence of RBO. No doubt.
poonam1978 thumbnail
realy shaan n khanak ,the essence of  Rbo no doubt in it..Rbo is story belongs to them only.So get back our shanak😃 
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonam1978

realy shaan n khanak ,the essence of  Rbo no doubt in it..Rbo is story belongs to them only.So get back our shanak😃 

I think the new characters have potential, but they need to to be woven into the ovearall theme of the show😊
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb post may i wish cvs listen to us and give the essence of rbo back
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bring back the same magic again in RBO with our Shanak as they are the heart and soul & essence of this show....as well as  give the new lead Rasam the same opportunity... as they are here to stay (aren' they)...but...the essence of the show should remain...😃
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Bring back the same magic again in RBO with our Shanak as they are the heart and soul & essence of this show....as well as  give the new lead Rasam the same opportunity... as they are here to stay (aren' they)...but...the essence of the show should remain...😃

I agree Krishna😊....
aditee thumbnail
WELL SAID MAY!

Cant find anything in your post to diagree with
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this show should be abt khanak yaar no new character can change it cuz it was thr love story i wish this new character will be gone