Agle Janam - Dark Ending !! ??

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I m Feeling like The show has been  till Now -

It been Moved with extrem Sacrifies of Laali on Different Phases..

and Now after Precap Laali holds Gun ..May she wanna stop Marriage...and For that She ..😲😲

But I wonder..just a Few Days left for show to Off...and What the Hell is Going on...

Is this Sign of Dark ending with again Extreme Sacrifies of Laali to Save her Sister....

and What Could be Extreme Sacrifies this Time...OMG..!! I can Sence some thing Horrible....😭😭😭😭

As it says Laali Like Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.....Is this What she'll say in last show But with horrible end...😲😲

I JUST HOPE WHAT I HV SAID WOULD NOT BECOME REALITY....
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This show is very dark at the moment and hopefully it will not end on that note.
What direction is this entire thing going?
What is happening to our Laali? Is it that after all this time her tolerance level has maxed out and she is tired of being nice and patient? Sounds like it to me.

Well creatives please end it on a nice note not a horrible note. It would be so depressing. These creatives should not be hired by other shows in the future.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just hope AJ ends on a good note.(: I don't want to a bad ending to this story.(:
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when is aj ending then????
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

when is aj ending then????

That is the million dollar or million rupee question. I guess it will end when it ends. I do not believe all those dates that have been mentioned. I hope it ends soon and is put away into the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†capsule for the future generation to watch.
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I m Feeling like The show has been  till Now -

It been Moved with extrem Sacrifies of Laali on Different Phases..

and Now after Precap Laali holds Gun ..May she wanna stop Marriage...and For that She ..😲😲

But I wonder..just a Few Days left for show to Off...and What the Hell is Going on...

Is this Sign of Dark ending with again Extreme Sacrifies of Laali to Save her Sister....

and What Could be Extreme Sacrifies this Time...OMG..!! I can Sence some thing Horrible....😭

As it says Laali Like Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.....Is this What she'll say in last show But with horrible end...

I JUST HOPE WHAT I HV SAID WOULD NOT BECOME REALITY....

Dear Sweetgirl.  Can you please explain what you mean by the highlighted text in big above???
Where did you read that just a few days are left for the show to end??????  Did Zee announce it??  Did the producers of the show announce it???  Did Ratan say so??? 

As far as I know there is NO official announcement.  So why are we all, me included, getting upset and excited??  Let us wait and see.    Time will tell folks. 
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😭
Originally posted by: Anjli2010

Dear Sweetgirl.  Can you please explain what you mean by the highlighted text in big above???
Where did you read that just a few days are left for the show to end??????  Did Zee announce it??  Did the producers of the show announce it???  Did Ratan say so??? 

As far as I know there is NO official announcement.  So why are we all, me included, getting upset and excited??  Let us wait and see.    Time will tell folks. 

πŸ€—Hi My Sweetheart..You are back..thats so Nice to see..And Dear....You and I know Very well What we gonna feel if it shuts off..😭😭😭😭

BUT dear What made me totaly Confirm about AJ end is No award to this Show From zee in ZRA..basically AJ gonna of they does not need to Promot it at all..so there was actully 8 nominations and No awards....and If we see Long running show and old show Track YMGGK and PR had..So AJ was Ignored Bcuz its about to be off...and May Zee does not wanna waste to Promot it..

ABOUT Zee anounce...They wont announce ...We know what they did at CB's time..But all I can say as We hv few weeks as still CB's Promo is not on aired..Once CB start May AJ get off....😭
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SweetGirl don't worry and chill out. let's just have fun. while we can. (:
smitadoshi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

is Agle Janam ending any time soon..

Did not hear anything about it...do u have an article that says this...pls share