Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

VM Rgahav-Tu Meri Zindagi Hai

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Friends,

Since so many of you are upset on Rasia leaving the show uploading a VM i made CHEER UP

RASIA Raghav-Tu Meri Zindagi Hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunithavarma

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
That does not mean i do not miss Rasia. Its just that the serial was getting illogical by day and Aditya and Natasha deserves better roles ans serials. Actually i think both will be great in movies but i know the movie folks go by family name or always side with those who manipulate media and come up like sharukh  and where are great stories written in hindi movies

But i wish they come in a great serial again with great story line and become more famous. All that happens is GODs will and GOD wants them to attain higher height.

And to all my friends on forum thanks for all your encouragment on making VMs. I learned VMs only for rasia. So please do visit the forum to check out my other VMs i have made which i will upload in coming two weeks and also just to chat and stay in touch if not to see the serial.

And poetic really one last VM is required from you with all Rasia great moments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12bittu31adinats07

RASIA2 Senior Member
RASIA2
RASIA2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hi everone,
We all are going to defiantly miss Aditiya and Natasha they are both great actress I do agree with you that  they do deserve better roles.Ever day I looked forward to 10.30pm to just watch rasia on screen and today there is nothing to look forward to how sad.yesterday Aditiya looked very lost without Natasha like he has given up,I really think and most of you will agree with me on this that Aditiya and Natasha always gave there 100p in laado.We all are really going to miss them very very much I wish they do come in a new show together soon.P.S the song was wonderful loved it and love rasia.
sanaa/uk 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12bittu31adinats07

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Prem
& Thank you for  lovely gift .. ..

ur VM remind me golden days of Laddo . I feel by this we can remember our favorite  on screen couple..  

Looking forward for more from  u  ...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top