Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38] (Page 9)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Edited:
Rudra & Gauri - yay now i know where Gauri is going after divorcing Rajveer ROFL *no, not hell, not so soon, its an Ekta Kapoor show, she'll marry Rudra* ROFL because they are just perfect like Chiku says, Rudra's wife seems less interested in him, but our Gauri is already in love with him ROFLthey didn't let us hear the conversation, but it was surely that they want to marry soon ROFLROFL that despo Gauri was getting so happy hearing it, if Arjun can't be her love, at least he'll be her son and then she can at least see him everyday ROFLROFL ok ok i am gonna stop ROFL

Arohi Ahluwaliya will be one of those who will surely listen to her heart more than anything...she would be a fighter, not just cry, but here i only see tears, that is not what i expect of Arohi Ahluwaliya i expect that of Arohi Sharma. yes she's hurt, but if you love that person so much!!! why can't u at the same time think hard and see to it that you yourself get this cleared rather than leaving convos mid way! I'm probably differing from what all you guys have to say abt this...
the fire in Arjun's eyes when Rudra says it has to be Arohi's step towards it, but i am sure tomorrow he will melt...as per the promo, he will be Arjun, not Arjun Singhania...and right now humnein ulta suna ConfusedLOL it's okay Arjun, we will wait till u become Arjun only! we love u as Arjun Singhania Embarrassed that fire in your eyes is awesome

show stealer - Karan Kundra hands down!!! what an awesome scene at the end!!! from an emotional scene to an angry scene ClapClap expressions in each scene, PERFECT!!!

ROFLROFLROFL  Pooja u never fail to create ROFL .  loved ur take. Clap  agree Arohi should put more thought into this, sply now.   karan rules as arjun  with and without singhania. Thumbs Up.  But Arjun wont be arohi ka arjun so soon I think,   it will take more time for them both to start blindly trust each other. 

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

quote - 
Arjun decides to be Arjun Singhania again Ouch and looking at the promo, he might want to fake impress Arohi now? Ouch

They  are setting the stage so that arjun does something bad now and arohi decides to marry chiku or she agrees to marry chiku and later arjun decides to woo her back so that he can get back at  them,  all in all the misunderstandings wont fade off soon. Ouch.   If it was only chiku and gauri in between them  it would not have been hard but now RPS is in too.   Only tomorrow's episode can give us a complete picture of the next track.     

@kavya Shocked omg i dint think like that abt d promo ....ouch ouch ouch... hurt CryCry
this is wrong ...but may b u r right ....bcoz i was also thinking ki arjun itna easily kaise apne dad ko chod dega ....now baat samajh mein aayi ......he wiil take revenge by hurting aarohi ....ShockedCry
but i wish aisa na ho .Cry

prediction - chiku will come to propose aarohi n as we saw in UMTV  she was talkin to arjun at that time n to make him jealous she will say yes ....n later family will get busy in preparation n then arjun will decide to start his plan ...will go i n d party n tell her that he is no longer wid his dad so plz dont do this engmnt n aarohi shayad is baar convince ho jayegi n arjun ka plan hit ....CryShocked

but ya i m waiting for at least  next 2 episodes to get d clear picture .

felling sad ...n not reading or writing anything ...Unhappysry ppl .

shika I hope I am wrong,  but  some dialouges that he has been saying for past couple of days sum up to that.    It may not be a revenge  mode  but  manipulative one .   rudra wont stop at this he is dfntly going to play with arjun's mind,   and with his help gauri is going to get more evil. 
Like pooja said  I too hope arohi  listens to her heart and starts thinking rationally and arjun does the same.  But then these are the MUs they have to trek in order to winEmbarrassed.  so all is well in the end. dont worry,  we will get some really good drama after this engagement nautanki is over. Tongue 

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Go to top