Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38] (Page 8)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
hahaha Praniiiiii i said 75% ahhaha i was still busy the other 25% na LOL actually my net stopped working in my room and then i went on a drive for a while, then it was time for JDJ Embarrassed i ate dinner and now FINALLY! i am here
i even had my friend do the written update LOL
finally going to watch the episode....and then will come here and edit
sighhh on page 7
everyday it just increases LOL

Edited:
Rudra -  Clap like always, awesome acting! that guy is just the best! his conversation with Arjun is always great to watch. when he said "haar kar aaye" i was like yes, he lost today, but he will surely come out as a winner soon, yes they were referring to gambling, but isn't life a gamble in it's own sweet and harsh ways? Geek
Rudra & Gauri - yay now i know where Gauri is going after divorcing Rajveer
ROFL *no, not hell, not so soon, its an Ekta Kapoor show, she'll marry Rudra* ROFL because they are just perfect like Chiku says, Rudra's wife seems less interested in him, but our Gauri is already in love with him ROFLthey didn't let us hear the conversation, but it was surely that they want to marry soon ROFLROFL that despo Gauri was getting so happy hearing it, if Arjun can't be her love, at least he'll be her son and then she can at least see him everyday ROFLROFL ok ok i am gonna stop ROFL

Gauri & Rajveer - i hated hated hated that scene!!!! though Gauri's plan worked Angry but still i hate that scene!!! her fake tears i was like FF FF FF but i didn't LOL i wanted to hear what she has to say

Gauri - Censored
CensoredCensoredCensored gaaliyan kam padh rahin hai!!! there are so many for her!!! CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored pura post toh samaj main aa gaya na? beep beep beep LOLLOL

Gauri & Arohi - AngryAngryAngry never ever trust your friends blindly!!! it is always a rule in the friendships book (at least in mine) i don't even trust my best friend blindly whom i've known since 1 and the other since i was 5. and if i was in place of Arohi, i'd think why is Arjun behaving like so in love with me and why do his eyes and actions say the same and then what Gauri is saying, why is that not getting together? second, when she repeated the same things Arjun had told Arohi...couldn't she remember the letters she wrote to Arjun?? the talks they had about it?? sorry Arohi Ahluwaliya, but u are slowly becoming Arohi Sharma...i thought Arohi Ahluwaliya will be one of those who will surely listen to her heart more than anything...she would be a fighter, not just cry, but here i only see tears, that is not what i expect of Arohi Ahluwaliya i expect that of Arohi Sharma. yes she's hurt, but if you love that person so much!!! why can't u at the same time think hard and see to it that you yourself get this cleared rather than leaving convos mid way! I'm probably differing from what all you guys have to say abt this...

UGH WHERE ARE U SHEFU!!! i can't wait till u return! argh and just for her engagement! why not before that?? Cry

Billu - Makrand - Arjun - i love watching their scenes, their understandings and everything is just so good!!! this is true friendship!!!! Billu & Makrand already know that Arjun has fallen for Arohi though they weren't there with him since couple of days. They realized at the jungle but it was 100% confirmed for them when Arjun had taken a U-turn and turned towards life Embarrassed (i miss those days Ouch)
the fire in Arjun's eyes when Rudra says it has to be Arohi's step towards it, but i am sure tomorrow he will melt...as per the promo, he will be Arjun, not Arjun Singhania...and right now humnein ulta suna ConfusedLOL it's okay Arjun, we will wait till u become Arjun only! we love u as Arjun Singhania Embarrassed that fire in your eyes is awesome

show stealer - Karan Kundra hands down!!! what an awesome scene at the end!!! from an emotional scene to an angry scene ClapClap expressions in each scene, PERFECT!!!

Mr.Price Tag, your "perfect" is very famous these days
ROFL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 22 December 2010 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniikavyasam

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@pooja: *hugs* so r we gettin ur take or not today?

just got to watch the repeats, that too the last scene only, but must say it was really a very good scene that despite all the distractions around me i cud still get theimpact.and i m falling more and more for Ajun SinghaniaDay Dreaming that's his character+Karan's persona and acting's charm. wow! what expressions and body language towards the end. loved it totally :D really a very interesting turn, cant wait to see what happens next :) Billu and Makrand were good and Mohan Kappor, as always is so very good :) i loved everything about the scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishkavyasam

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Pranii - give me 30mins LOL i was watching Geet and SGP with mom LOL
and i still have to finish abt 15mins of the show
but all i can say right now is I HATE GAURI AngryAngry

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 21 December 2010 at 11:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
good morning pooja and prani!!!
I am off to sleep! Pooja hope you had bucket and roll of tissues and tranquiliser and defo iphone or headset for today]s epSmile
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Eshu - i didn't need any Confused
maybe cuz i was watching and chatting on FB too LOL

Du_Nish

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

I Hate this gauri AngryAngryAngryAngryCry being arohi's such a gud frnd..hw can she thnk of doing such a thng UnhappyAngry hope nw arjun nd arohi dnt misunderstand each other nd hope they trust each other.Cry.just luv u arjuhi.Big smile.plz dnt cry Cry bcz wen u cry u make us all cry CryCry ..nd karanika's acting was as usual awesum..beautiful expressns!! ? ClapHeartStarDancing

Nd i noticed it too..wen gauri finished talking on phone ..suddenly sum1 switched on the lights..nd after that they showed other scene..im confused why they didnt continue it..Confused I think may be they r going to show it later on as a suspence or in a climax scene..like they did in kmh 1 ending part..paddy knowing abt  the death of arohi's father ..his slipping down frm terrace..through a CD which was recorded..so i thnk may b in this too..they r going to do the same...Ermm

Hope kmh team reunites arjuhi soon CryUnhappy luv u kmh ! HugCool nd karanika..muah..tightest hugs HugHug

Pinky

kavyasam

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
quote - 
Arjun decides to be Arjun Singhania again Ouch and looking at the promo, he might want to fake impress Arohi now? Ouch

They  are setting the stage so that arjun does something bad now and arohi decides to marry chiku or she agrees to marry chiku and later arjun decides to woo her back so that he can get back at  them,  all in all the misunderstandings wont fade off soon. Ouch.   If it was only chiku and gauri in between them  it would not have been hard but now RPS is in too.   Only tomorrow's episode can give us a complete picture of the next track.     

@kavya Shocked omg i dint think like that abt d promo ....ouch ouch ouch... hurt CryCry
this is wrong ...but may b u r right ....bcoz i was also thinking ki arjun itna easily kaise apne dad ko chod dega ....now baat samajh mein aayi ......he wiil take revenge by hurting aarohi ....ShockedCry
but i wish aisa na ho .Cry

prediction - chiku will come to propose aarohi n as we saw in UMTV  she was talkin to arjun at that time n to make him jealous she will say yes ....n later family will get busy in preparation n then arjun will decide to start his plan ...will go i n d party n tell her that he is no longer wid his dad so plz dont do this engmnt n aarohi shayad is baar convince ho jayegi n arjun ka plan hit ....CryShocked

but ya i m waiting for at least  next 2 episodes to get d clear picture .

felling sad ...n not reading or writing anything ...Unhappysry ppl .

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 22 December 2010 at 1:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishpinkyfrkaranikakavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love14

In todays episode i liked everything...except gauris acting......she needs to impove...very important becoz as  per the story she seems to be the main villain other than RPS....
the misunderstannding track is just a stage being set for a very intense love realisation by both of them in future....good 7 logical story line with perfect speed.....awesome performances by arjun , arohi & RPSTongue

I agree,  this was to happen considering the fact that they didnot actually spend much time together.   they will become inseparable  after this track. 

Go to top