Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38] (Page 5)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Pranii

by the way guys today is Danish aka Mikael's b'day. He seems such a sweet person, his comments r really so sweet and funny. shud we open a birthday thread for him? and then we'll post its linkon his FB wall :D

yep we can wish micky happy birthday.  
   WHO?? who's bday?

shilpa the guy who is playing arjun's brother, mikhail . he is a rat na so I call him mickey mouse LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_Nish

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Yeah Kavya,agree with Pranii,Arjun is not vindictive!
I don't think Ekta is going to make this madness!
I mean he is using Arohi and this mean again hurting arohi!!!
I don't think so - I think he is softening as to understand how to win this innocent arohi back!
However what he can do is making others think he is vindictive towards Arohi! This he can do! He is good in projecting image he wants others to perceive

that wud be betterEmbarrassed really good actuallyBig smile but why wud he do so?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishkavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Yeah Kavya,agree with Pranii,Arjun is not vindictive!
I don't think Ekta is going to make this madness!
I mean he is using Arohi and this mean again hurting arohi!!!
I don't think so - I think he is softening as to understand how to win this innocent arohi back!
However what he can do is making others think he is vindictive towards Arohi! This he can do! He is good in projecting image he wants others to perceive

that wud be betterEmbarrassed really good actuallyBig smile but why wud he do so?Confused

LOL everyone beating our heads as to what he is gonna do.   You know I have always said Arjun knows the exact right thing to do,  so whatever he does in this scenario is only going bring them closer.  wasnt that a diplomatic answer Wink

AllwaysindianDu_NishPranii

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
He would do so in the sense of keeping paying his favour to RPS and the tormenting of the Ahluwalias thinking Arohi is in bad state is a sort of satiating his fiery eyes on the torment of billu makhand

btw RPS can go to the extent of killing billu makhand and say it is ahluwalias for arjun to burn with fire and they are killed knowing what is the plan of destroying arjun's life??

Praniikavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

He would do so in the sense of keeping paying his favour to RPS and the tormenting of the Ahluwalias thinking Arohi is in bad state is a sort of satiating his fiery eyes on the torment of billu makhand

btw RPS can go to the extent of killing billu makhand and say it is ahluwalias for arjun to burn with fire and they are killed knowing what is the plan of destroying arjun's life??

oh no , I hope he doesnt go that far as to eliminate B & M .   But the reason I said he might become vindictive is he said ' mein aisa hi tofa un logon tak pahunchaunga'  Ouch

Du_NishPranii

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
ya sure Kavya di :P

ANjali baccha complete  ur take, hey i love how ur name looks with the first two letters capital.

Pooja dear time to show ur 75% activeness here :P and tehreem miss u too. Where r u all? now i m starting to worry. Neethi is also not here? :S U guys better come fast or else..dont know what, will wait till u all come :P

Anchal, miss u blossom, shibz and olly and sanju too :(

AllwaysindianDu_Nishkavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
u mean arjun to ahluwalias!
lets hope maar pit of arjun to rajveer
how cheap will that be in jung,use of a ladyConfused
Maiya yeh bahut bouri baat hein.no no no for this themeSmile

Praniikavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

ya sure Kavya di :P

ANjali baccha complete  ur take, hey i love how ur name looks with the first two letters capital.

Pooja dear time to show ur 75% activeness here :P and tehreem miss u too. Where r u all? now i m starting to worry. Neethi is also not here? :S U guys better come fast or else..dont know what, will wait till u all come :P

Anchal, miss u blossom, shibz and olly and sanju too :(

yep the thread is soona soona,  with out their takes.

AllwaysindianPranii

Go to top