Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38] (Page 4)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by summergirl92

after watching the promo i thought somethin positive is gonna happen soon but aftr watching today's epi I'm confused .Confused
Bdw did anyone of you notice when the convo between gauri and rudr pratap singhania ended someone switched on gauri's room's lights...donnow they just changed the scene.

Vaishnavi, looks like the promo is a plan that arjun is gonna use to manipulate arohi ,  now that he is back to being singhania .   and yeah I too noticed the lights coming on,  u think DJ or  arohi's mom might have seen gauri .

though i wish it to go by ur story but the promo seemed so beautiful, and Arjun's feelings too, cant think of it as just a planCry

Pranii even I wish I am wrong,  but after watching today's epi that is what I think Ouch otherwise why would he say ' main  apni self respect bhoolke maafi maang raha tha, aur usne kya kiya'  I am actually  worried that how can he blindly believe his dad instead of suspecting rajveer more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_NishPranii

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah Kavya,agree with Pranii,Arjun is not vindictive!
I don't think Ekta is going to make this madness!
I mean he is using Arohi and this mean again hurting arohi!!!
I don't think so - I think he is softening as to understand how to win this innocent arohi back!
However what he can do is making others think he is vindictive towards Arohi! This he can do! He is good in projecting image he wants others to perceive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianPranii

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

by the way guys today is Danish aka Mikael's b'day. He seems such a sweet person, his comments r really so sweet and funny. shud we open a birthday thread for him? and then we'll post its linkon his FB wall :D

yep we can wish micky happy birthday.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshPranii

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

@yKAVYA ..yeah agree with u ..Parul's acting falls flat .and her accent ..and the way she drags while talking is soo boring ...i thisnk she has shown like having multiple personalities ..when talking herself in the mirror.

Edited by Allwaysindian - 21 December 2010 at 1:49pm

anitaksureshDu_NishPraniikavyasam

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

shilpa di: now my day is complete, sweet post like always :D

in a way its nice we have RPS with Gauri, its good that they finish off with this fighting against family track at once rather than fighting them one at a time and then meeting and then  struggling against the other to meet again and so on. we'll get more things to see,more ways how they prove to us and each other 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'
. so we get a more intense love story :D

and even in this seemingly cliched track, we r and we will definitely see something hatke, that's for sure. its KMH afterall ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_Nishkavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Yeah Kavya,agree with Pranii,Arjun is not vindictive!
I don't think Ekta is going to make this madness!
I mean he is using Arohi and this mean again hurting arohi!!!
I don't think so - I think he is softening as to understand how to win this innocent arohi back!
However what he can do is making others think he is vindictive towards Arohi! This he can do! He is good in projecting image he wants others to perceive

this is quite a possibility. Star

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_NishPranii

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

by the way guys today is Danish aka Mikael's b'day. He seems such a sweet person, his comments r really so sweet and funny. shud we open a birthday thread for him? and then we'll post its linkon his FB wall :D

WHO?? who's bday?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

ok will do it when i come later in the morning :)) or someone else can do if they can before i comeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_Nishkavyasam

Go to top