Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38] (Page 3)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@Kavya

U r right btw in the mohabbatian reply: I forgot to add this in real life scene:
'The hair blowimg like a kite and then the person looks at u''
The next time was underground,o yeah,it is true on the theme learn to fight ur weakness and one way i did it is to stand on the yellow line border and the train was approaching with full speed that made my hair flying like a kite too and hit his nose as he was behind me!ROFLROFL  so we did not need fa,everything natural ROFL''     that is nice. LOL  and about the coke and icecream,  I usually have punch that is tropical sodas (orange,mango,pineapple) mixed and then icecream scoops on it, this must be tasting the same.

Yeah like in one post in Ada I wrote on EktaMaiya: Perhaps this scenes were written when she was drunk the party wale shot herself ROFL  typical balaji style they are showing gauri Cry

Yes I don't think Arjun will understand Arohi soon because his childhood buddies are being beaten! They are most importance persons in his life. This is how to see the patao wali scene from Arohi! You know only one eyelock scene is enough for Arjun to melt ROFL  agreed Thumbs Up

It seems Gauri might be permanent and who knows really RajveerRajshi sidetrack losing hope on \rajveergauri  no to rajveer n raashi track, that girl looks happy with her hubby,   rajveer needs to find someone out of police gangster loop. 

Gauri is seemed to havea character like mandira in kyunki saas tht means she is psycho and self centred and further the negative character now,making the other story to be other couple. In this aag of darkness Gauri is not realising that she is the one who is going to become the stigma of Ahluwalia when thinking the 'bahu' can be made even falsely to have an affair with the enemy family!   that will be the end of herThumbs Down,  there is  no future for those who want to destroy the person they claim to love. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshPranii

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summergirl92

after watching the promo i thought somethin positive is gonna happen soon but aftr watching today's epi I'm confused .Confused
Bdw did anyone of you notice when the convo between gauri and rudr pratap singhania ended someone switched on gauri's room's lights...donnow they just changed the scene.

Vaishnavi, looks like the promo is a plan that arjun is gonna use to manipulate arohi ,  now that he is back to being singhania .   and yeah I too noticed the lights coming on,  u think DJ or  arohi's mom might have seen gauri .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishPranii

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
 hmmmmmmmm.......how was it? don't ask me ..i always like it !! i mean love it .Embarrassed
   well when the love story track was going fast we complained its too fast and now little detour and here we go again..
     we already knew that RPS was gonna Adaav Taang between Arjun and Arohi and we Gouri have no scope in the story but also too  aadan taang in between .and Raajveer is soo dumb police officer ...so lets see how good they can adaav taang .coz when after all this obstacles when arjun and arohi will express their love ..ITS GONNA BE SOOO INTENSE..feelings are gonna be so strong .Ufff Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming
   I enjoyed watching different sides of arjun and arohi till now.Clap Cold ,fearless DON ,bubbli chirpy Arohi,arjun /Arohi falling for each other . From the beginning till now they were AWESOME in performing Thumbs Up  .so m am sure gonna enjoy....Arjun full of revenge and Arohi fighting with her emotions.coz its a pleasure watching their best performance...so many difference emotions well performed by brilliant actors Thumbs Up
       .and m pretty sure after all this tiff between Arjun ?Arohi  the
 confession ..is gonna be EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..............hahah i don't even have a word for that .and i can't wait for it.Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming
    KARAN  KRITIKA FAB as always .KARAN  looked very handsome in that jacket and m loving kritika's new hair...she is looking very pretty.
  i just want more Arjuhi scenes ....Day Dreaming
 shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 21 December 2010 at 1:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishpinkyfrkaranikaPraniikavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@kavya I am a bit confused too in the character of Gauri! I expected her to stoop so low because she is venting out all her frustration and i thought it to be temporary but then with the typical 'negative' character in BT,the thing they last long nahConfused 
I still thought she would have melted if a new character comes as close friend of hubby but they depicted her as a psycho that she does not mind as actually the thing in her mind she is rejected from arjun and is rejected from rajveer too! she is really hurt too but then the way of a bahu goes to the enemy,ouf,very 'filthy' depictionUnhappy
Perhaps there may a be a divorce sequence even if i don't like it but then realises Rajveer = Arjun! She repents and asks forgiveness to hubby Sleepy
I thought it was puposefully that Arjun and Rajveer/ Arohi and Simi shared the same personality! We will know soon if she is temporary or not because if they will keep Parul despite fans are saying change the person,then she is temporary vile!
And I absolutely agree on the last point on yours! My dad always say: Never wish bad to someone because before it hurts the other person,it degenerate the one with evil intention!
Everyone has theri right,oops in Ekta Devi ki maidan,nahinROFL

Btw just remembered the other incident:reelreal:
The change of name in mobile: u remember shruti wali scene,i had a good laughter on that coz lot of girls have done that! Well not for the same purpose but I did it too,I was not afraid nor was in love but sms was trend those days so guys bhi ladki bangayi in mobile mein;-) So it will Esh Eshu EshaROFL All ados time!

anitaksureshAllwaysindiankavyasam

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

after watching the promo i thought somethin positive is gonna happen soon but aftr watching today's epi I'm confused .Confused
Bdw did anyone of you notice when the convo between gauri and rudr pratap singhania ended someone switched on gauri's room's lights...donnow they just changed the scene.

Vaishnavi, looks like the promo is a plan that arjun is gonna use to manipulate arohi ,  now that he is back to being singhania .   and yeah I too noticed the lights coming on,  u think DJ or  arohi's mom might have seen gauri .

though i wish it to go by ur story but the promo seemed so beautiful, and Arjun's feelings too, cant think of it as just a planCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_Nishkavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

coz when after all this obstacles when arjun and arohi will express their love ..ITS GONNA BE SOOO INTENSE..feelings are gonna be so strong .Ufff well said  that is the essence of kmh Thumbs Up 
   I enjoyed watching different sides of arjun and arohi till now.Cold ,fearless DON ,bubbli chirpy Arohi,arjun /Arohi falling for each other . From the beginning till now they were AWESOME in performing .so m am sure gonna enjoy....Arjun full of revenge and Arohi fighting with her emotions.coz its a pleasure watching their best performance...so many difference emotions well performed by brilliant actors .and m pretty sure after all this tiff between Arjun ?Arohi  the
 confession ..is gonna be ..............hahah i don't even have a word for that .and i can't wait for it.  Clap actually that is where this track is leading to.
    KARAN  KRITIKA FAB as always .KARAN  looked very handsome in that jacket and m loving kritika's new hair...she is looking very pretty.
  i just want more Arjuhi scenes ....
 shilpa  

shilpa loved reading it.   If only parul can emote well we could have said even this was a good episode,  but so many of her scenes without any acting just took away the charm from the twist.  I hope she improves. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindian

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Bdw did anyone of you notice when the convo between gauri and rudr pratap singhania ended someone switched on gauri's room's lights...donnow they just changed the scene.If you guyz didnt see it jst chk it out once  I DID I DID see it too and was like what happned ..no continuetyShocked
Now Arjun turning back into prper wala Arjun SinghaniaShocked ,I hope it doesnt mean he's gonna phasao arohi in his love  plan to take revenge against ahluwalias Unhappy

In Blue Wink
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
by the way guys today is Danish aka Mikael's b'day. He seems such a sweet person, his comments r really so sweet and funny. shud we open a birthday thread for him? and then we'll post its linkon his FB wall :D

anitaksureshDu_Nishkavyasam

Go to top