Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38] (Page 2)

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Today's epi.Wat to say.Confusedshuruwat se ant tak misunderstandings ki baarish n dat gauri AngryAngryuff man,she's becoming intolerabe now.first she needs 2 learn How to give expressionsDead .....As if she alone was not sufficient now has teamed up wid rudr pratap .Angry
after watching the promo i thought somethin positive is gonna happen soon but aftr watching today's epi I'm confused .Confused
Bdw did anyone of you notice when the convo between gauri and rudr pratap singhania ended someone switched on gauri's room's lights...donnow they just changed the scene.If you guyz didnt see it jst chk it out once 
Now Arjun turning back into prper wala Arjun SinghaniaShocked ,I hope it doesnt mean he's gonna phasao arohi in his love  plan to take revenge against ahluwalias Unhappy

Now waiting for 2morrow's epi...I hope Arjuhi reunite soon.I miss the bubbly chatterbox arohi soo much....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshPraniikavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Lovely takes guys! Ekta Devi when I told you to have a romeo and juliet with a twist, I did not tell you to jump to Orthello or Hamlet themesROFL

Okay,so if BilluMakhand have come,it is good sign because the matter has reached to its peak!

Now when we know that like in the article that even Arjun will be beaten by Ahluwalia,thats the perfect moment of redemption for Arohi!

I am expecting 100% the same sequel of KMH1 in terms of preparation of engagement but then in the 'engagement outfit' Arohi will run to Arjun to rescue him! Arohi has been seen as Arjun's shadow towards death and I  am pretty sure this theme will stay!

I read in other posts Shefali also is making her comeback on the preparation day of the engagement and clear the misunderstanding of Arohi! WIth that touch of repention and then with the maar pirt of Arjun,Arohi is going definitely to react! What I think the consistency of the character of Arohi,she should be once when her eyes ae opened,she will not be fooled by anybody!

Its coming guys,have patience,like I said last time: One week of masti means 2 weeks of galat fehmli! Now with 7 days gone,give more 3 days before the sun starts breaking in behind the silver cloud!
In this sense perhaps Gauri will remain a permanent vile
Eshu..billu and makart and shafali are gonna help them clear their misunderstanding....THAT WOULD BE AWSOME...man my heart is jumping at the thought of their misunderstandings being cleared yaar...if dat's the case..Tumhare moon main ghee shakar..:-P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniikavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Lovely takes guys! Ekta Devi when I told you to have a romeo and juliet with a twist, I did not tell you to jump to Orthello or Hamlet themesROFL

Okay,so if BilluMakhand have come,it is good sign because the matter has reached to its peak!

Now when we know that like in the article that even Arjun will be beaten by Ahluwalia,thats the perfect moment of redemption for Arohi!

I am expecting 100% the same sequel of KMH1 in terms of preparation of engagement but then in the 'engagement outfit' Arohi will run to Arjun to rescue him! Arohi has been seen as Arjun's shadow towards death and I  am pretty sure this theme will stay!

I read in other posts Shefali also is making her comeback on the preparation day of the engagement and clear the misunderstanding of Arohi! WIth that touch of repention and then with the maar pirt of Arjun,Arohi is going definitely to react! What I think the consistency of the character of Arohi,she should be once when her eyes ae opened,she will not be fooled by anybody!

Its coming guys,have patience,like I said last time: One week of masti means 2 weeks of galat fehmli! Now with 7 days gone,give more 3 days before the sun starts breaking in behind the silver cloud!
In this sense perhaps Gauri will remain a permanent vile

@bold -  ROFL u never know it can revolve like an infinite loop ROFLROFL

that is exactly what I wrote in yday's thread nisha, that  arohi might come to the rescue of Arjun. But after listening to arjun today I feel he is going to manipulate her this time.  otherwise how will they show them fighting and yet loving.   and yeah billu makrand and shefali can save these two,  I wish shefali doubts gauri and spy on her 24/7. Evil Smile   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishPranii

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
great takes guys Clap

Anita di is back Big smile and exactly my thoughts on KMH2 mirroring KMH1 with Arjun-Arohi playing one-another's part.

kavya di: i wud love it if the story goes the way u've written provided its executed nicely.

i havnt watched the epi yet.
Most of the times,dont know why we react so fast and come to conclusions without letting the whole thing take its shape.sometimes i feel this makes us so unfair to the creatives but one thing that i've realized watching KMH2 is that it seems Creatives have really done a long-term planning so even if things seem rushed up or insensible at the moment, in the long run those r the only things that makes the world of senseEmbarrassed

hey this funny thought came to my mind, they showed RPS, Gauri patch up because they wanted to show that Gauri cant think great evil ideas on her own so RPS gives her those  WinkLOL

i know this is negligible as always but how come Gauri has RPS's number? if that was Arjun's landline number then thats not so smart of him as a don :Tongue

And its obvious that Arohi is too turmoiled and broken to realize that once Gauri had told her that she doesnt know anything except Arjun's name, that too not his full name, and telephone number. so definitely, she wud know nothing about his childhood. I wish creatives make use of this when Arohi thinks about how right Arjun isBig smile

Edited by Pranii - 21 December 2010 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

@Kavya

U r right btw in the mohabbatian reply: I forgot to add this in real life scene:
'The hair blowimg like a kite and then the person looks at u''
The next time was underground,o yeah,it is true on the theme learn to fight ur weakness and one way i did it is to stand on the yellow line border and the train was approaching with full speed that made my hair flying like a kite too and hit his nose as he was behind me!ROFLROFL  so we did not need fa,everything natural ROFL''

Yeah like in one post in Ada I wrote on EktaMaiya: Perhaps this scenes were written when she was drunk the party wale shot herself ROFL

Yes I don't think Arjun will understand Arohi soon because his childhood buddies are being beaten! They are most importance persons in his life. This is how to see the patao wali scene from Arohi! You know only one eyelock scene is enough for Arjun to melt ROFL

It seems Gauri might be permanent and who knows really RajveerRajshi sidetrack losing hope on \rajveergauri

Gauri is seemed to havea character like mandira in kyunki saas tht means she is psycho and self centred and further the negative character now,making the other story to be other couple. In this aag of darkness Gauri is not realising that she is the one who is going to become the stigma of Ahluwalia when thinking the 'bahu' can be made even falsely to have an affair with the enemy family!

anitaksureshPraniikavyasam

garvitaarora Newbie
garvitaarora
garvitaarora

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hating this track but as eshu said we have to keep patience.............hope for the best..................

anitaksureshPraniikavyasam

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Very Good takes by everyone!!

Today was reaaallly Difficult to watch!!! It was like an arrow right in your heart, when Arjun said that hes Arjun Singhania again...
But i just cant wait for the Arjuhi Union!! I knw it will be Amaaazing to see them both in love again!

Acting was perfect!! Flawless performances by Kritika and Karan!!
I just cant stand this Gauri.... I would even prefer a Sindoora...lol LOLbut not that Gauri ki bachhi,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshpinkyfrkaranikaPraniikavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

great takes guys Clap

Anita di is back Big smile and exactly my thoughts on KMH2 mirroring KMH1 with Arjun-Arohi playing one-another's part.

kavya di: i wud love it if the story goes the way u've written provided its executed nicely.  I hope so too Tongue

i havnt watched the epi yet.
Most of the times,dont know why we react so fast and come to conclusions without letting the whole thing take its shape.sometimes i feel this makes us so unfair to the creatives but one thing that i've realized watching KMH2 is that it seems Creatives have really done a long-term planning so even if things seem rushed up or insensible at the moment, in the long run those r the only things that makes the world of senseEmbarrassed  well said Clap I somehow feel tomorrow's episode will be the deciding one for future track,  arjun will act on his plan so fingers crossed.

hey this funny thought came to my mind, they showed RPS, Gauri patch up because they wanted to show that Gauri cant think great evil ideas on her own so RPS gives her those  WinkLOL I agree one evil mind is not enough to fool arjun,  see as soon as RPS joined in her plans how easily arjun got convinced.  

i know this is negligible as always but how come Gauri has RPS's number? if that was Arjun's landline number then thats not so smart of him as a don :Tongue  I noticed that too, LOL, her mind has become very sharp after getting evil thots,   it is easy to find phone nos. now a days.

And its obvious that Arohi is too turmoiled and broken to realize that once Gauri had told her that she doesnt know anything except Arjun's name, that too not his full name, and telephone number. so definitely, she wud know nothing about his childhood. I wish creatives make use of this when Arohi thinks about how right Arjun isBig smile 
no hopes pranii,  she is not going to think that far even later,  only ankho dekha  proof can change her.
loved reading it. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshPranii

Go to top