Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

Vaishnavi, looks like the promo is a plan that arjun is gonna use to manipulate arohi ,  now that he is back to being singhania .   and yeah I too noticed the lights coming on,  u think DJ or  arohi's mom might have seen gauri .

though i wish it to go by ur story but the promo seemed so beautiful, and Arjun's feelings too, cant think of it as just a plan😭

Originally posted by Allwaysindian

coz when after all this obstacles when arjun and arohi will express their love ..ITS GONNA BE SOOO INTENSE..feelings are gonna be so strong .Ufff well said  that is the essence of kmh 👍🏼 
   I enjoyed watching different sides of arjun and arohi till now.Cold ,fearless DON ,bubbli chirpy Arohi,arjun /Arohi falling for each other . From the beginning till now they were AWESOME in performing .so m am sure gonna enjoy....Arjun full of revenge and Arohi fighting with her emotions.coz its a pleasure watching their best performance...so many difference emotions well performed by brilliant actors .and m pretty sure after all this tiff between Arjun ?Arohi  the
 confession ..is gonna be ..............hahah i don't even have a word for that .and i can't wait for it.  👏 actually that is where this track is leading to.
    KARAN  KRITIKA FAB as always .KARAN  looked very handsome in that jacket and m loving kritika's new hair...she is looking very pretty.
  i just want more Arjuhi scenes ....
 shilpa  

shilpa loved reading it.   If only parul can emote well we could have said even this was a good episode,  but so many of her scenes without any acting just took away the charm from the twist.  I hope she improves. 
Originally posted by summergirl92

Bdw did anyone of you notice when the convo between gauri and rudr pratap singhania ended someone switched on gauri's room's lights...donnow they just changed the scene.If you guyz didnt see it jst chk it out once  I DID I DID see it too and was like what happned ..no continuety😲
Now Arjun turning back into prper wala Arjun SinghaniaShocked ,I hope it doesnt mean he's gonna phasao arohi in his love  plan to take revenge against ahluwalias 😔

In Blue 😉
by the way guys today is Danish aka Mikael's b'day. He seems such a sweet person, his comments r really so sweet and funny. shud we open a birthday thread for him? and then we'll post its linkon his FB wall :D
Originally posted by Pranii

though i wish it to go by ur story but the promo seemed so beautiful, and Arjun's feelings too, cant think of it as just a plan😭

Pranii even I wish I am wrong,  but after watching today's epi that is what I think  otherwise why would he say ' main  apni self respect bhoolke maafi maang raha tha, aur usne kya kiya'  I am actually  worried that how can he blindly believe his dad instead of suspecting rajveer more.

Yeah Kavya,agree with Pranii,Arjun is not vindictive!
I don't think Ekta is going to make this madness!
I mean he is using Arohi and this mean again hurting arohi!!!
I don't think so - I think he is softening as to understand how to win this innocent arohi back!
However what he can do is making others think he is vindictive towards Arohi! This he can do! He is good in projecting image he wants others to perceive
Originally posted by Pranii

by the way guys today is Danish aka Mikael's b'day. He seems such a sweet person, his comments r really so sweet and funny. shud we open a birthday thread for him? and then we'll post its linkon his FB wall :D

yep we can wish micky happy birthday.  
@yKAVYA ..yeah agree with u ..Parul's acting falls flat .and her accent ..and the way she drags while talking is soo boring ...i thisnk she has shown like having multiple personalities ..when talking herself in the mirror. Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
shilpa di: now my day is complete, sweet post like always :D

in a way its nice we have RPS with Gauri, its good that they finish off with this fighting against family track at once rather than fighting them one at a time and then meeting and then  struggling against the other to meet again and so on. we'll get more things to see,more ways how they prove to us and each other 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'
. so we get a more intense love story :D

and even in this seemingly cliched track, we r and we will definitely see something hatke, that's for sure. its KMH afterall ;)

Originally posted by Eshu11

Yeah Kavya,agree with Pranii,Arjun is not vindictive!
I don't think Ekta is going to make this madness!
I mean he is using Arohi and this mean again hurting arohi!!!
I don't think so - I think he is softening as to understand how to win this innocent arohi back!
However what he can do is making others think he is vindictive towards Arohi! This he can do! He is good in projecting image he wants others to perceive

this is quite a possibility. ⭐️