Fight! Fight! Fight!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys!

the only hope and interest right now for me in the current track is how all the recent developments are gonna eventually effect shanak's relationship. mostly RBO has been quite predictable lately (except for yesterday's precap) and i seriously don't want shanak's story to be predictable also. the CVs should start thinking on this so that they are able to play it out with class.

the idea of shanak's marriage suffering a strain due to shaan's career struggles or khanak's understanding with rahul. the idea that in trying to bring rahul and sam closer, they are emotionally distanced from each other. in trying to mend rasam's love, their's is weakened. these scenarios are no doubt very interesting and could be a treat for us if executed in true RBO fashion.

i for one, would love to see a big shanak showdown. we are badly in need of some 'real' drama because frankly the friends break up isn't tragic at all and i just wish they would move on from that . what i hope for is a confrontation between shanak like the one they had on the morning of the KKH sequence and like the one they had after shaan mistakenly proposed to natasha instead of khanak.

one of the reasons for badly hoping for a shanak tussle is the amazing make-up tracks that always follow. i mean some of the best shanak scenes have been the ones during their adventurous journey back home and the business trip to pune. both were madly in love, both were right and wrong, both were stubborn as hell and both wanted to reconcile but still fought. what a range of emotions and acting chops!

this time, however, i want khanak to reach all the way to dhulwadi and shaan going after her. beech raastey say dono waapus na aayen.

this is just not wishful thinking on my part. it's my serious take on how the story can be redeemed to it's originality without making it seem too sudden. they can't just abruptly end the rock on track but the dushmani aspect needs to go and soon. let the CVs explore shanak's relationship further and the relationships of those around them, rasam, sunil-madhvi etc. after all isn't this what RBO did best. define relationships in the most realistic way possible?

*fingers crossed*

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zen...loved what you said...will write more later when I am free from mothering...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Do post your idea in the CV thread dear...who knows they may read and implement...

I have all my fingers and toes crossed
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ zennn
Really like your post.

The crux for an emotional drama between Shaan-Khanak is already there. The seeds have been planted, with Khanak the so called 'never hide anything from hubby' wife, not telling Shaan abt her meeting Rahul.

Khanak wants to unite Rahul and Sam 'cos she understands Sam's love, being a woman and all.

Shaan would not want that, because of the way Rahul insulted Sam the last time.

Definitely these two are going to have a showdown.

About your comment on the friendship break up not being too tragic,๐Ÿคฃ

kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ zennn

About your comment on the friendship break up not being too tragic,๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃMe cracked up laughing on that too...and so true not tragic at all๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
par ye sab hua to kya maja ayega cuz this riock on track is totally lame par ye hojaye to rbo se thodi umeed hain
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I miss ShaNak.....I EVEN miss their fights๐Ÿ˜†.....Remember the journey episodes and the rain scene....Shaan blocking his ears๐Ÿ˜†.....
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I miss ShaNak.....I EVEN miss their fights๐Ÿ˜†.....Remember the journey episodes and the rain scene....Shaan blocking his ears๐Ÿ˜†.....

May...had been watching those episodes today..and I just couldn't stop laughing on his action๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..first he was worried that she would cry..as she was all set too..cry that is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but then changed track..and we got such a cute scene...awww......๐Ÿ˜

Bring back the same magic again in RBO with our Shanak as they are the heart and soul of this show....as well as  give the new lead Rasam the same opportunity... as they are here to stay aren' they
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Kishna - The 'Nazuk' scene and Shaan saying he would have downed ๐Ÿ˜†and the whole chase around the room๐Ÿ˜.....๐Ÿ˜Š 

Yep the CVs should build the RaSam story as they did with ShaNak....They could call a truce and then slowly re-kindle the love....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Gaayu

i think khanak is not wrong in hiding this from shaan. shaan is known to be unreasonable and brash and he'll only see red. thus khanak would lose the chance of initiating a reconciliation between the two friends. If she tells shaan now, i very much doubt that he'll understand ๐Ÿค”

@krishna

tragic indeed! especially for a show dealing with widowhood๐Ÿ˜†

@may

i think the rasam story should be woven in consonance with shanak's, not seperately. the Geet people have been really smart in this regard. keeping their lead couple the focul point and letting all other tracks revolve around them in one way or another. i feel that's a clever move.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
OMG!

HOW TRUE!

Zenn, WONDERFUL POST

YESSS! Everything else is SOOOO LAME
Their interaction these days is SUPER artifical

I actually posted that there should be some difference of opinion, one time but I was as usual slaughtered by some saying "Oh please NAHIIII we want them to be kind and understanding to each other"

This makes me sick plainly, with all their sweetness
CLOYINGLY sweet it is

YOU GET MY VOTE!

AGREE 100%

Ab jaake CVs mein post kar yaar
CVs ne sabne apna internet connection hi kaat diya hoga
They dont want good advice

Theyd rather watch the show crash and burn