Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Fight! Fight! Fight!

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

hey guys!

the only hope and interest right now for me in the current track is how all the recent developments are gonna eventually effect shanak's relationship. mostly RBO has been quite predictable lately (except for yesterday's precap) and i seriously don't want shanak's story to be predictable also. the CVs should start thinking on this so that they are able to play it out with class.

the idea of shanak's marriage suffering a strain due to shaan's career struggles or khanak's understanding with rahul. the idea that in trying to bring rahul and sam closer, they are emotionally distanced from each other. in trying to mend rasam's love, their's is weakened. these scenarios are no doubt very interesting and could be a treat for us if executed in true RBO fashion.

i for one, would love to see a big shanak showdown. we are badly in need of some 'real' drama because frankly the friends break up isn't tragic at all and i just wish they would move on from that . what i hope for is a confrontation between shanak like the one they had on the morning of the KKH sequence and like the one they had after shaan mistakenly proposed to natasha instead of khanak.

one of the reasons for badly hoping for a shanak tussle is the amazing make-up tracks that always follow. i mean some of the best shanak scenes have been the ones during their adventurous journey back home and the business trip to pune. both were madly in love, both were right and wrong, both were stubborn as hell and both wanted to reconcile but still fought. what a range of emotions and acting chops!

this time, however, i want khanak to reach all the way to dhulwadi and shaan going after her. beech raastey say dono waapus na aayen.

this is just not wishful thinking on my part. it's my serious take on how the story can be redeemed to it's originality without making it seem too sudden. they can't just abruptly end the rock on track but the dushmani aspect needs to go and soon. let the CVs explore shanak's relationship further and the relationships of those around them, rasam, sunil-madhvi etc. after all isn't this what RBO did best. define relationships in the most realistic way possible?

*fingers crossed*

Edited by zennnn - 21 December 2010 at 8:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piewoosteradeelahujujyothi1989iluvmanarYasharanrockspriya_cool_123aditeetvrasikaThe_May_Rosekrockkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Zen...loved what you said...will write more later when I am free from mothering...LOLLOL 

Do post your idea in the CV thread dear...who knows they may read and implement...

I have all my fingers and toes crossed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar.Dilwale.

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@ zennn
Really like your post.

The crux for an emotional drama between Shaan-Khanak is already there. The seeds have been planted, with Khanak the so called 'never hide anything from hubby' wife, not telling Shaan abt her meeting Rahul.

Khanak wants to unite Rahul and Sam 'cos she understands Sam's love, being a woman and all.

Shaan would not want that, because of the way Rahul insulted Sam the last time.

Definitely these two are going to have a showdown.

About your comment on the friendship break up not being too tragic,ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ zennn

About your comment on the friendship break up not being too tragic,ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLMe cracked up laughing on that too...and so true not tragic at allROFLROFLROFLROFL

iluvmanar.Dilwale.

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
par ye sab hua to kya maja ayega cuz this riock on track is totally lame par ye hojaye to rbo se thodi umeed hain

iluvmanar.Dilwale.

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I miss ShaNak.....I EVEN miss their fightsLOL.....Remember the journey episodes and the rain scene....Shaan blocking his earsLOL.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989iluvmanar.Dilwale.

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I miss ShaNak.....I EVEN miss their fightsLOL.....Remember the journey episodes and the rain scene....Shaan blocking his earsLOL.....

May...had been watching those episodes today..and I just couldn't stop laughing on his actionLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..first he was worried that she would cry..as she was all set too..cry that isLOLLOLLOLLOL...but then changed track..and we got such a cute scene...awww......Day Dreaming

Bring back the same magic again in RBO with our Shanak as they are the heart and soul of this show....as well as  give the new lead Rasam the same opportunity... as they are here to stay aren' they

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@Kishna - The 'Nazuk' scene and Shaan saying he would have downed LOLand the whole chase around the roomDay Dreaming.....Smile 

Yep the CVs should build the RaSam story as they did with ShaNak....They could call a truce and then slowly re-kindle the love....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 21 December 2010 at 8:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanaraditee.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top