India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Gauri & Rudra-teamed up (Page 2)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I Am Very Scared Now Confused Don't Want More Problems Between ArjuHI Anymore Ouch Please CVS Don't Disapooint Us Cry And Punish Rudra Abd Gauri Both For Making Hell In The Show Angry

Reunite ArjuHi Pleease Day Dreaming  This Season Has Many Evil Faces And Hate That Dead

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I hate the direction the creatives are going, after a promising episode yesterday there was the disaster of an episode showed today. Rudra and Gauri teaming up, Arjun and Arohi hating each other again, it looks like after a good pace the show will start to drag and evil will prevail over good for the time being
nisha_15 Newbie
nisha_15
nisha_15

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Relax people......I actually liked today's episode and will tell you why.  Hope it might help you see things from a different perspective so here's my take.

The new twist wtih Rudra and Gauri paring was unexpected and quite interesting. And, finally today (thanks to Rudra and Gauri) Arohi decided to stop crying and Arjun has decided to become his old self.  (For these past couple of days both have been crying and miserable....and watching that is misery for the viewer....I was like enough already)  I think the creatives have come up with some interesting and unexpected twists and not dragged this phase. 

In this case now both are under a misunderstanding at the moment.  Usually you have a  one sided misunderstanding...where one person will be crying and shown suffering and the other torturing back or whatever.  Both Rudra and Gauri have played their cards well. So thanks to our villain and vamp or so called family, both Arjun and Arohi have stopped being miserable and determined to get back to their normal lives. This will make more sense as far as the story is concerned.  And even if they are shown against each other it would be more entertaining to watch their tashan any day rather than dwelling on their misery.  Eventually, i hope they put their brains together to figure out the truth for themselvess.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
If she thinks that by doing all these she can ever get able to find Arjun back in her life as her love than she is wrong and she must think when all of them will come to know about the reality of Gauri specially Arohi, how will she accept that her best friend did this all to her?
The friend to whom she saved always and when she tried to suicide she didn't tell about it to anyone.
Her trust will be broken and she will never forgive her and her condition will be like this "Poor Gauri na ghar ki na ghat ki"
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha_15

Relax people......I actually liked today's episode and will tell you why.  Hope it might help you see things from a different perspective so here's my take.

The new twist wtih Rudra and Gauri paring was unexpected and quite interesting. And, finally today (thanks to Rudra and Gauri) Arohi decided to stop crying and Arjun has decided to become his old self.  (For these past couple of days both have been crying and miserable....and watching that is misery for the viewer....I was like enough already)  I think the creatives have come up with some interesting and unexpected twists and not dragged this phase. 

In this case now both are under a misunderstanding at the moment.  Usually you have a  one sided misunderstanding...where one person will be crying and shown suffering and the other torturing back or whatever.  Both Rudra and Gauri have played their cards well. So thanks to our villain and vamp or so called family, both Arjun and Arohi have stopped being miserable and determined to get back to their normal lives. This will make more sense as far as the story is concerned.  And even if they are shown against each other it would be more entertaining to watch their tashan any day rather than dwelling on their misery.  Eventually, i hope they put their brains together to figure out the truth for themselves.   

Yes i am agree with ur point too that now when their minds will be cool n calm they will start to think again in another way and may be they will be able to understand all the facts more clearly now. Smile Smile Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index