Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Dost Dost Na Raha, Pyar Pyar Na Raha...

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Arohi tells arjun that i listened to you now get out..... Arjun walks to the window and then looks at arohi and leaves..... Arohi starts crying after he leaves.....

At arjun's house his dad is waiting for him..... Rudr tells him you came lossing... arjun tells him that he does gamble.... Rudr tells him that his friends are in jails.... Arjun asks how did they find out about them.... Rudr tells him that tonight they have to stay in the jail but they'll be out tomorrow.... Rudr tells him that now that your here i can sleep....

After arjun leaves Rudr says that there is a difference he's thinking about himself..... Rudr gets a call and its from gauri..... gauri tells him that arohi and arjun are coming close....Gauri tells him that you dont want your son to fall in love cuz if that happens then he'll change and leave your work..... Gauri tells him to keep arjun away.... Rudr sasy that if only arohi's anger is in between then we should make it more deeper.....

When Gauri puts the phone down the lights go on..... Gauri comes into her room and sees Rajbir sleeping..... she starts crying to wake rajbir up and he asks what happened..... Gauri says how can i sleep when my best friend is crying all night..... Gauri instigates Rajbir against arjun.... rajbir thinks that his friends are in my lock up and if they get hurt then soo will arjun..... Rajbir leaves and gauri says that if he cant be mine then he cant be yours either.....

next morning gauri comes to arohi and they talk...... Arohi tells her whether to listen to my mind or my heart..... Gauri tells her that what arjun said cant be truth....Arohi tells her that he came here last night.... Gauri asks her why didnt she call everyone.... arohi says i dont know and that he told me about himself....Gauri finishes it and says that he told me all this too..... Gauri tells her that eeveryone wants you to come outside and have breakfast but if you want to think about him then i'll tell them your resting.....

arohi thinks that good gauri told me the truth now i wont cry for him anymor....

Arjun is thinking about how arohi was crying and how she told him to get out.....arjun then sees his friends and goes to them..... asks them how this happened and markand tells him to promise not to do anything...... they tells him how rajbir hit them..... Rudr comes there and says OMG how badly they beat them up..... arjun asks what is he going to get by hitting them..... rudr tells him that girl is behind this.... arjun says that she would never do this.... rudr says that kartar singh would never let this happen so why would rajbir do this..... rudr then tells him that everything is fair in love and war..... arjun thinks that im trying to say sorry to her and she did this to markand and billu..... arjun then thinks that now i'll become the same arjun and now world will see how i take my revenge..... arjun tells them that i'll hurt rajbir and he'll have to pay his price..... Arjun says that if love ones send gifts like this then i dont want love in my life....

i hope you guys like it
dont forget to press the like button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 21 December 2010 at 8:29am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_sweetsaku1122Priya_kmhibmeem275SabeeqaKishikaek43khalida4u-sia-SonyaBladeNeetu2825Du_NishvioletteshinyclassicAnu-Ananyaipkknd06prncz...Binny...-Sarah-xTimax.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thanks a lot :) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
thansk
friends in jail..ahhhhh

lilindiangurl13

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thnx alot :)

lilindiangurl13

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i dont mind to see the old arjun .. cant wait to see him taking revenge from rajbir
i just wnat him to soft towards arohi..not anyone else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXx

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thnx grt update as usuall.. Thumbs Upand very apt title..Clap

wat a bakwaas acting of Gauri..Dead... i dont know how i survived thru her torutere..LOL

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thanks...:)

i jst cudnt hate gauri more.....hate her absolutely...

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index