Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 52)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks Dolly Blushing.. Gosh these major celebrations will be without her family for her :(

Khair, when she went inside she was mentally prepared I guess <3.. I am happy that Miss touch me kiss me is out.. But it's not good to be in elimination zone in last week ROFL

banda pm ka reply kardeta hai Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks Dolly Blushing.. Gosh these major celebrations will be without her family for her :(

Khair, when she went inside she was mentally prepared I guess <3.. I am happy that Miss touch me kiss me is out.. But it's not good to be in elimination zone in last week ROFL

Hey Lovely DP........ They look hot together in it.......

Ya poor Palak.... Must be missing mummy like crazy.....

And I have my fingers crossed ya... No no she should not be nominated......

Edited by theindustrymonk - 24 December 2010 at 2:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Hey GUDDI !!! COOoooooooooooooooooooooooooL siggies ClapThumbs UpHug.....Shweta Ronit look rly cuuute together EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....you r toooooo good GUDDI Clap.....btw what abt my Abhi-Shweta siggie....m waiting for it.....Wink

theindustrymonkprerna4rishav

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by pinky no1

u know tumhara problem kya hain u dont like ST,yes actually u dont like ST,nahi to use support karneki wajahhar waqt choti choti batonme usne mujhe disappoint kya yeh sab nahi kehte.kuch din pehle bhi tum ST ke liye hate topic bana rahe the ke u hate ST ,ST sucks etc etc,now suddenly firse ST ST ST karne lage,aur ab firse meaningless issue par m disappointed with her,yeh sab kehne lage.u plz stay away if u dont like ST.I think u like sam its okk fine,but we love ST more dan anyone,isliye uski choti choti batonme kuch galtiyan nahi dikhti humen,afterall she is also a human,koyi Devi nahi hain jo kuch galat na kare.

Nahin it's not that Mariyum (Prernatic) doesn't like Shweta she loves her and is very passionate.. Just that like a child she gets carried away easily with her thoughts... Small small things change her opinions that's all...  I have seen if she likes or loves then she supports also with all guns blaring... And when she dislikes she dislikes also to the hilt... She never follows the middle path... But she is very good at heart... When all of you had left she was so genuinely upset and really struggled with all her might to keep this AT alive... 

Hey buddy thanks a lott for supporting me n understanding me HugHug  thats rly sweeeeeeeeeeeet of you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Actually my prob is that i cant see any one ignoring or insulting ST n Shweta still running behing that person CryCryCry  thats why i got pissed off Ouch Sorry for my harsh comments guyz....i rly hope that this vid is not shown in extra dose otherwise all the bashers will get another point to criticize her CryCryCry which i rly hate Angry 

theindustrymonkprerna4rishav

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by pinky no1

u know tumhara problem kya hain u dont like ST,yes actually u dont like ST,nahi to use support karneki wajahhar waqt choti choti batonme usne mujhe disappoint kya yeh sab nahi kehte.kuch din pehle bhi tum ST ke liye hate topic bana rahe the ke u hate ST ,ST sucks etc etc,now suddenly firse ST ST ST karne lage,aur ab firse meaningless issue par m disappointed with her,yeh sab kehne lage.u plz stay away if u dont like ST.I think u like sam its okk fine,but we love ST more dan anyone,isliye uski choti choti batonme kuch galtiyan nahi dikhti humen,afterall she is also a human,koyi Devi nahi hain jo kuch galat na kare.

Nahin it's not that Mariyum (Prernatic) doesn't like Shweta she loves her and is very passionate.. Just that like a child she gets carried away easily with her thoughts... Small small things change her opinions that's all...  I have seen if she likes or loves then she supports also with all guns blaring... And when she dislikes she dislikes also to the hilt... She never follows the middle path... But she is very good at heart... When all of you had left she was so genuinely upset and really struggled with all her might to keep this AT alive... 

Hey buddy thanks a lott for supporting me n understanding me HugHug  thats rly sweeeeeeeeeeeet of you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Actually my prob is that i cant see any one ignoring or insulting ST n Shweta still running behing that person CryCryCry  thats why i got pissed off Ouch Sorry for my harsh comments guyz....i rly hope that this vid is not shown in extra dose otherwise all the bashers will get another point to criticize her CryCryCry which i rly hate Angry 

Arre what will they bash abhi toh voh matam manaenge ki Veena is out..... LOL LOL Dancing

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Go to top