Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 36)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
okk bye guyz
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Guddi i want two people out ....Ashmit has to be one of them ..i just can't understand from where is he getting all the support ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

[QUOTE=Prud123]Yes guddi today they seemed fine.I think the problem was resolved yesterday only when they became partners.And anyways real friends always fight.But what i loved the most about today's episode was when ST was enacting khlai ji's expressions after the video was shown.Like how khali ji's expressions were when dolly ji said aur kya karega yeh.Found it extremely cute and funny

LOL Yes.. But I dont understand this Dolly... She is not very 'cool' with ST yet.. I hope if not anything else, Dolly at least remembers Shweta's helping her during that 'Gastric attack' or whatever.. Sam toh has reasons to be upset with ST.. ( partner thing ) But why Dolly was enjoying and giving that 'I-know-everything' type smile?ConfusedSleepy

Yes of course dolly is not cool with ST.They have had problems before BB started and the issues that dolly had with her because of that can t just disappear in thin air,they are still there but yes  dolly has learnt to control them.Maybe because when she came out she realized that people were supporting ST in this.And now in the house there are other people she has more problems with so ST ka number nahi aaya abhi.Even ST doesn't trust her.I think she was just enjoying the fact that sameer was bitching about shweta.But sam didnt say it behind her back i mean she was just a few yards away so i dont think he really meant it maybe was just angry.But cant trust dolly she can change her stand any time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyRasnyprerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=angelshy]Guys lets not fight please  & lets have fun ...lets dissect Asshhmit & Veena .ROFL.....gosh the way Veena was talking to Big Boss ..i was like what is she saying Sleepy

Yes would love to discuss about ashmit's calm reaction to the video.I dont get it is that he is really mature enough to understand that it is normal in BB house to bitch like this or he just didnt want to say anything to veena because she is his only friend in BB house.Was surprised with his reaction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123angelshyGauahargeous_N

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Pooja your definition of classy is very much inclined to your present and future studies 'Fashion Designing'....

You are confusing stylish with classy..... Cos clothes don't make the class of a person they make only his/her look.... According to your definition of class...... then Dr. Kalam would be less classier than Dawood Ibrahim... Compare the clothes of the two... Dr. Kalam simple shirt and pant... Dawood Armani suits....

The class of any person is known by his CHARACTER.. And sorry to say but Shweta has shown more of it than Sameer... Our Sissy boy Sam lacks in strength of character as he from the very beginning has been crying for the lamest reasons like captaincy and nominations....

And If you feel that if someone says something when she is pushed against the wall, her character is assasinated on national T. V. is not classy.... Then what would you say about a person who got into somebody elses fight and ended up fist fighting with a woman... Now if he had been pushed against the wall, if his character would have been assasinated on national T.V. then he would have reacted in a worse manner... Cos if for Someone else he ended up fist fighting for himself he would have been worse.....

Any woman might be very classy according to your definition of classy but if she is told that she earns money by sleeping with men, has had affairs with every other actor, is a wh**e she will not say "Watch your manners, Watch your manners, Watch your manners". I am sure you are a lady and you will understand how it feels if someone points a finger at a ladies character.....

So your reasoning for saying Shweta has no class is very weak or baseless..... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123mokshashreedikshasinghangelshyRasnyprerna4rishavGauahargeous_NFaraan92

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

[QUOTE=angelshy]Guys lets not fight please  & lets have fun ...lets dissect Asshhmit & Veena .ROFL.....gosh the way Veena was talking to Big Boss ..i was like what is she saying Sleepy

Yes would love to discuss about ashmit's calm reaction to the video.I dont get it is that he is really mature enough to understand that it is normal in BB house to bitch like this or he just didnt want to say anything to veena because she is his only friend in BB house.Was surprised with his reaction
I know someone like Ashmit who always over reacts to everything around him ..i wonder how Veena 's bewafai was taken so easily ..maybe it is coz of the reason you pointed out LOL
Now it will be interesting to see whether this duo share this dosti Dead....after they get out of the BB house .

Edited by angelshy - 23 December 2010 at 1:07pm

Go to top