Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 27)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishav

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yep pooja i know what u mean Wink.. Like I really loved Hrishant and as a matter of fact Ashmit's dressing sense on the show specially on Friday's epi better than the othersLOLBut that doesn't mean others are indecent, they are just dull .. Got your POV Thumbs UpBig smile

Angel.. Yeah.. LOL Dolly was never rude to Sam anyways.. LOL And it was good that ST cant trust Dolly ROFL I also like the way Shweta listens to everyone and pretends that 'Yeah I understand etc etc'.. But she does nt change her opinion abt anyone through those LOL Kind of strong Wink
Yeah i am glad ST is not fully trusting Dolly or i would have been worried ROFL...Guddi ..i have never been labeled a ST fan before this show ....i liked her in Kasauti & JKBH ....but now what i admire about her is that ..she is a strong independent career woman despite of having a difficult personal life ...she is a wonderful single mother who loves her daughter a lot . Smile

My two fav are Shweta & Sameer . I have liked Sameer in Jassi jaisi koi nahin as Purab ....& also in some movies & music videos ....what i like about him is he is a good guy ...really well educated & dignified .

prerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged

theindustrymonkangelshy

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hi Pooja
I guess definition of class is different for every one .Like you gave an example of sonam and amrita then i guess you might be right in saying sam is classier that shweta.But for me class doesnt mean what clothes you wear or whether you say maine apne baap ki nahi suni or  you say watch your manners.It is just matter of the environment you have been brought up in.Some people are brought up in simple environment so they dress simply some people like sam who have been educated in abroad are from different background so dress differently.But i dont think it has got  any thing to do with class.Many actresses on a normal day would dress better than us normal people does that mean they have more class than us,I dont think so.But again definition of class is different for every one .For me class means not stooping low to get what you want and to maintain your self respect .And i think in this regard both sam and ST are equally classy. But yes if i see your definition of classy then sam is classier than ST.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkRasnyFaraan92Gauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123angelshyFaraan92

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelshy

Yeah i am glad ST is not fully trusting Dolly or i would have been worried ROFL...Guddi ..i have never been labeled a ST fan before this show ....i liked her in Kasauti & JKBH ....but now what i admire about her is that ..she is a strong independent career woman despite of having a difficult personal life ...she is a wonderful single mother who loves her daughter a lot . Smile

My two fav are Shweta & Sameer . I have liked Sameer in Jassi jaisi koi nahin as Purab ....& also in some movies & music videos ....what i like about him is he is a good guy ...really well educated & dignified .

Well yeah, have seen her interviews etc etc, and reality shows too.. and after watching the show BB, i felt no differentLOL She is what she portrayed hereWink JKBH was such pain my GodSleepy But watched for her thoughLOL.. love her acting n danceWink
[/QUOTE]Me too Guddi ...she is a wonderful actress ...as a dancer she is just phenomenal ....very graceful ..i really wish to see her in a dance show maybe JDJ as a contestant this time Wink..coz i know she will master the moves in  no time ..i really hope she takes that up .....
I know the only thing that was good about JKBH was Shweta ..watched the whole series for her LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishavFaraan92

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

angelshyFaraan92

Go to top