Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 24)

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
God Bless Abhinav...I hope this lady doesnt ditch that seedha saadha bhola insaan....waise bhi he looks so innocent....poor guy Cry God give some BUDDHI to this lady....

Edited by Prernatic - 23 December 2010 at 3:09am

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

[

Might be Prernatic is right somewhere... Pata nahin but Sam was like partner kya hota hai and she was like paagal hai kya I am your partner.... Wonder what's in her mind.... Sam for sure is putting the message across ke babes I don't care whether or not you are with me I am Ok... No fascinations for anyone... But she is persistent on being with him.... 

Shweta mata after being cheated so much herself should not do the same to Abhinav... He stood by her family and got slapped also in the bargain.... 

But if she goes ahead and dumps Abhinav that would not be cheating... Right...????? Or she just moved on...???? What would it be...????

Industrymonk.. Hmmm I know what Maryam means.. But this is not something like she is attracted to Sam IMO.. I remember the judgment that MT gave, that once she finds a person is good, she will not see if tht is a boy or a gal, she would go over-intimate with him/her, she doesn't have any feelings except friendship.. But others get a wrong impression abt tht..

I see this as the similar case what happened to her in case of CK, Marc, Aman and the rest of the peopleOuch

Shweta is disappointing me BIGGG time...i dont like it when She is rejected or ignored by some one CryCryCry but woh itni desperate hai kya karen AngryAngry She shud have her own self respect.....Dead @ theindustrymonk you are right Sam was like partner partner kya hota hai after hearing her silly excuse but she wasnt ready to accep it........DeadDead Ab iss se zyada woh kya kare Shweta ko ignore karne ke liye...iss se badi insult kya hogi that he is avoiding you lady AngryAngry But woh phir bhi uss ke peeche padi hai DeadDead Now i doubt was she really loyal with RAJA Cry or all those things were right abt her AngryAngry

u know tumhara problem kya hain u dont like ST,yes actually u dont like ST,nahi to use support karneki wajahhar waqt choti choti batonme usne mujhe disappoint kya yeh sab nahi kehte.kuch din pehle bhi tum ST ke liye hate topic bana rahe the ke u hate ST ,ST sucks etc etc,now suddenly firse ST ST ST karne lage,aur ab firse meaningless issue par m disappointed with her,yeh sab kehne lage.u plz stay away if u dont like ST.I think u like sam its okk fine,but we love ST more dan anyone,isliye uski choti choti batonme kuch galtiyan nahi dikhti humen,afterall she is also a human,koyi Devi nahi hain jo kuch galat na kare.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishavFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

u know tumhara problem kya hain u dont like ST,yes actually u dont like ST,nahi to use support karneki wajahhar waqt choti choti batonme usne mujhe disappoint kya yeh sab nahi kehte.kuch din pehle bhi tum ST ke liye hate topic bana rahe the ke u hate ST ,ST sucks etc etc,now suddenly firse ST ST ST karne lage,aur ab firse meaningless issue par m disappointed with her,yeh sab kehne lage.u plz stay away if u dont like ST.I think u like sam its okk fine,but we love ST more dan anyone,isliye uski choti choti batonme kuch galtiyan nahi dikhti humen,afterall she is also a human,koyi Devi nahi hain jo kuch galat na kare.

Nahin it's not that Mariyum (Prernatic) doesn't like Shweta she loves her and is very passionate.. Just that like a child she gets carried away easily with her thoughts... Small small things change her opinions that's all...  I have seen if she likes or loves then she supports also with all guns blaring... And when she dislikes she dislikes also to the hilt... She never follows the middle path... But she is very good at heart... When all of you had left she was so genuinely upset and really struggled with all her might to keep this AT alive... 

Edited by theindustrymonk - 23 December 2010 at 4:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

God Bless Abhinav...I hope this lady doesnt ditch that seedha saadha bhola insaan....waise bhi he looks so innocent....poor guy Cry God give some BUDDHI to this lady....

She will not.... She really loves him and will stay with him I am sure.... I have that much faith in Shweta's character... See inspite of an abusive, drunkard and cheater husband she never cheated on him... Why will she leave someone who is perfect for her as she said....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanprerna4rishavFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Hi Guys just read this AT.What's going on?I cant believe you actually think that sam doesnt like ST or their friendship is because of the fact that there is no one else in the house and shweta is after him and all.Come on guys sam stood up for shweta when she needed him the most.If this is not what a true friend does then what is.And if shweta was attracted too him or after him trust me there is a lot more she would be doing to get his attention but does she do that?I havent seen the video that you guys have seen so just going on what had been discussed in the AT that it looked like sam is avoiding her so what.Sometimes people need their space.Even in a family or incase of best friends we all need our space sometimes so may be its because of that.Anyways will see the video and then comment more.But neither ST is after sam nor sam is after ST.they are great friends that's all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanPrud123theindustrymonkFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanPrud123theindustrymonkangelshypinky no1Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

Go to top