Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 22)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
There is another video in UNCUT videos "Housemates guess Veena has any secret task" in that video also she is lying next to Sameer in the garden area....but as soon as he gets up she also gets up n goes n sits with dolly....What the hell is this....She wud have come there and deliberately lying there nxt to Sam and as soon as he gets up she too gets up.....What does she want...why is she sooo much after him.....I dont understand this lady....Ouch
theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......AngryAngry

Might be Prernatic is right somewhere... Pata nahin but Sam was like partner kya hota hai and she was like paagal hai kya I am your partner.... Wonder what's in her mind.... Sam for sure is putting the message across ke babes I don't care whether or not you are with me I am Ok... No fascinations for anyone... But she is persistent on being with him.... 

Shweta mata after being cheated so much herself should not do the same to Abhinav... He stood by her family and got slapped also in the bargain.... 

But if she goes ahead and dumps Abhinav that would not be cheating... Right...????? Or she just moved on...???? What would it be...????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by pinky no1

Guddi kya lagta hain next week kaun out hoga?

Big smileas per the article, dolly, st n ashmit wontEmbarrassedLOL n finale is with 4.. so let the 4th one be sam..... so i guess veenaBig smile

hmmmm dolly na jeet jaye ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......AngryAngry

Might be Prernatic is right somewhere... Pata nahin but Sam was like partner kya hota hai and she was like paagal hai kya I am your partner.... Wonder what's in her mind.... Sam for sure is putting the message across ke babes I don't care whether or not you are with me I am Ok... No fascinations for anyone... But she is persistent on being with him.... 

Shweta mata after being cheated so much herself should not do the same to Abhinav... He stood by her family and got slapped also in the bargain.... 

But if she goes ahead and dumps Abhinav that would not be cheating... Right...????? Or she just moved on...???? What would it be...????

ufff tum log kaha kaha soch rahe ho yaar its just a show,kuch din baad khatam honge sab apne apne partner ke sath honge,n ST n sam plz-he is 13yrs older dan her,n he himself said wo meri behen hain dolly ko ,ab bolo

Edited by pinky no1 - 23 December 2010 at 2:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohantheindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkpinky no1Faraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Maryam please discuss the issue in Main Forum.. This is not a place to criticize her for the thing which is directly related to her charBig smile

Agar udhar discuss kiya toh all the ppl will jump on her and start bashing her.....CryCryCry Waise bhi jab yeh uncut video telecast hogi Sunday extra dose main toh there will be several threads criticizing ST in main forum CryCryCry And then we can also not defend her coz she is wrong this time n behaving like a despo Dead I hope this video is not shown in Extra Dose otherwise sab Shweta ke peeche pad jayen ge n will say that she is character less CryCryCryCry Lekin phir harkaten bhi toh aisi hain uss ki AngryAngryAngryAngry God!!! Being a Shweta tiwari fan is soooooooooo difficult AngryAngryAngry I wish i was Sameer's fan toh mujhe kabhi koi disappointment naa hoti aur naa hi mere fav ko koi bash karta CryCryCry My whole mood is spoiled after watching that video DeadDead

Go to top