Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 22)

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Joined: 27 January 2005
Posts: 7531

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......AngryAngry

Might be Prernatic is right somewhere... Pata nahin but Sam was like partner kya hota hai and she was like paagal hai kya I am your partner.... Wonder what's in her mind.... Sam for sure is putting the message across ke babes I don't care whether or not you are with me I am Ok... No fascinations for anyone... But she is persistent on being with him.... 

Shweta mata after being cheated so much herself should not do the same to Abhinav... He stood by her family and got slapped also in the bargain.... 

But if she goes ahead and dumps Abhinav that would not be cheating... Right...????? Or she just moved on...???? What would it be...????

ufff tum log kaha kaha soch rahe ho yaar its just a show,kuch din baad khatam honge sab apne apne partner ke sath honge,n ST n sam plz-he is 13yrs older dan her,n he himself said wo meri behen hain dolly ko ,ab bolo


Edited by pinky no1 - 23 December 2010 at 2:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohantheindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

[

Might be Prernatic is right somewhere... Pata nahin but Sam was like partner kya hota hai and she was like paagal hai kya I am your partner.... Wonder what's in her mind.... Sam for sure is putting the message across ke babes I don't care whether or not you are with me I am Ok... No fascinations for anyone... But she is persistent on being with him.... 

Shweta mata after being cheated so much herself should not do the same to Abhinav... He stood by her family and got slapped also in the bargain.... 

But if she goes ahead and dumps Abhinav that would not be cheating... Right...????? Or she just moved on...???? What would it be...????


Industrymonk.. Hmmm I know what Maryam means.. But this is not something like she is attracted to Sam IMO.. I remember the judgment that MT gave, that once she finds a person is good, she will not see if tht is a boy or a gal, she would go over-intimate with him/her, she doesn't have any feelings except friendship.. But others get a wrong impression abt tht..

I see this as the similar case what happened to her in case of CK, Marc, Aman and the rest of the peopleOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkpinky no1Faraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Joined: 11 August 2006
Posts: 2644

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Maryam please discuss the issue in Main Forum.. This is not a place to criticize her for the thing which is directly related to her charBig smile
 
 
Agar udhar discuss kiya toh all the ppl will jump on her and start bashing her.....CryCryCry Waise bhi jab yeh uncut video telecast hogi Sunday extra dose main toh there will be several threads criticizing ST in main forum CryCryCry And then we can also not defend her coz she is wrong this time n behaving like a despo Dead I hope this video is not shown in Extra Dose otherwise sab Shweta ke peeche pad jayen ge n will say that she is character less CryCryCryCry Lekin phir harkaten bhi toh aisi hain uss ki AngryAngryAngryAngry God!!! Being a Shweta tiwari fan is soooooooooo difficult AngryAngryAngry I wish i was Sameer's fan toh mujhe kabhi koi disappointment naa hoti aur naa hi mere fav ko koi bash karta CryCryCry My whole mood is spoiled after watching that video DeadDead
milindo2 Senior Member

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 394

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanPrud123pinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 335

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav



Industrymonk.. Hmmm I know what Maryam means.. But this is not something like she is attracted to Sam IMO.. I remember the judgment that MT gave, that once she finds a person is good, she will not see if tht is a boy or a gal, she would go over-intimate with him/her, she doesn't have any feelings except friendship.. But others get a wrong impression abt tht..

I see this as the similar case what happened to her in case of CK, Marc, Aman and the rest of the peopleOuch

Oh ya I guess you are right.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Pooja I am ignoring you?Stern Smile When haan PinchROFL

And yeah..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Defination of classy for most is guy shud be US educated and all
but thats not how it is.

Shweta is dignified classy woman, atleast she beats most 99% Indian women in that case.


100% right.. For me, if Shweta is not classy.. at least 109 crores 99 lakhs 99 thousands of Indians are not LOL


Edited by prerna4rishav - 23 December 2010 at 3:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123theindustrymonkpinky no1Faraan92

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Joined: 27 January 2005
Posts: 7531

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by milindo2

Defination of classy for most is guy shud be US educated and all
but thats not how it is.

Shweta is dignified classy woman, atleast she beats most 99% Indian women in that case.


100% right.. For me, if Shweta is not classy.. at least 109 crores 99 lakhs 99 thousant of Indians are not LOL

LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Final week predictions

2 3 4 5

Author: ...M...   Replies: 36   Views: 2753

...M... 36 2753 21 December 2009 at 3:49pm by sunandshine
Big news: Final 4 ran away..!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: FreeBird03   Replies: 428   Views: 20700

FreeBird03 428 20700 17 November 2008 at 10:14pm by Surajmodi
TB - Rahul Mahajan gets first warning...

Author: raj5000   Replies: 0   Views: 566

raj5000 0 566 21 August 2008 at 7:18am by raj5000
WARNING FOR EVERY MEMBER !!!

2 3

Author: Bhaskar.T   Replies: 23   Views: 2187

Bhaskar.T 23 2187 21 December 2006 at 1:46pm by bastereliye
BB warning Kash not eliminating 4 TRPs

Author: angel_111   Replies: 4   Views: 667

angel_111 4 667 17 November 2006 at 1:43pm by sweeties__angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index