Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 21)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123pinky no1Faraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......AngryAngry

ohh plz wo log ne pehlesei partner banaya tha raatko jagneke liye so dats yEmbarrassed

No pinky big boss has not made any partners...they themselves have to make partners n you just see her behaviour in that video....v disappointing CryCryCry She is insisting so much to sit with Sam at night......Why??????? Now she is behaving like Veena running after one man AngryAngryAngry Sam is avoiding her soooo much but she haath dho ke peeche pad gayee this uss ke...i guess she is toooo fond of Sam but thats not good for her CryCryCryCryCryCryCry She will just get disappointment in the end coz Sam is already committed...why cant this lady understand this CryCryAngryAngry
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by pinky no1

Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......AngryAngry

ohh plz wo log ne pehlesei partner banaya tha raatko jagneke liye so dats yEmbarrassed

i found sam avoiding ST tooBig smile good for everyoneBig smile

N plz remember tht after all those insults MT did to ST, she was stilll supporting him n considered him as her friend.. no wonder she cant feel Sam's avoiding herSmile hope c feels tht soonEmbarrassed

If Sam is avoiding her then why is she after him.....CryCryCry  I guess sameer does not like Shweta's company at all but we see them together most of the time coz Shweta hi Sam ke peeche padti hogi AngryAngryAngry I dont like this attitude of shweta CryCryCry desperate behaviour like Veena AngryAngryAngry Why is SHweta doing this CryCryCryCry Dont degrade ur self lady....Cry

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanPrud123pinky no1Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
n ST is also committed alright,wo bhi ek educated n good looking n rich n SINGLE ladkese so plz ST ko koyi zarurat nahi hain kisike piche jane ki,ST fans ne bhi ST frnd ke liye vote kiya so plz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No pinky big boss has not made any partners...they themselves have to make partners n you just see her behaviour in that video....v disappointing CryCryCry She is insisting so much to sit with Sam at night......Why??????? Now she is behaving like Veena running after one man AngryAngryAngrySam is avoiding her soooo much but she haath dho ke peeche pad gayee this uss ke...i guess she is toooo fond of Sam but thats not good for her Cry She will just get disappointment in the end coz Sam is already committed...why cant this lady understand this Angry

what Sam is committed sam is committed?? of course he is ! n she is nt after him as girl-friendDead i doubt how can you even think tht when u claim urself to be ST fanOuch

out of all 5 people, c finds Sam better.. thts allDead

No Guddi if you see the video clearly she is attracted towards Sameer in the same way as Veena is attracted towards Ashmit AngryAngry Her behaviour is quite despo towards Sam Dead N this pisses me off the most AngryAngry Why run after a man when he is ignoring you sooo much....She did same thing with Marc Robinson in ISs jungle se mujhe bachao......and was criticized badly....at that also Marc was a married man and was clearly ignoring her but she was soooo much after him.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AngryAngry Why does she does this when she knows that Sam is committed n above all she is herself committed then why is she attracted towards Sameer... i dont like this AngryAngry

Edited by Prernatic - 23 December 2010 at 2:43am
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Guddi kya lagta hain next week kaun out hoga?

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Go to top