Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 20)

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Prud123

I hope she gets some cool punishment so that we can have some fun.Just thought of a crazy one may be she gets a punishment in which she has to cook food and fed sam .That will be great.That way we will get more SS scenes

YesWinkLOL But that would be a punishment for Sam tooLOL

Tonight when Shweta said - 4 abnormal people with 2 normal people here.. Sam said 'Kaha mai phas gaya 5 abnormal logoke beech mei'.. Confused

This means Sam considers Shweta abnormal ConfusedConfused Well personally i think Sam doesnt think highly of Shweta even......Ouch I mean no doubt he is nice with her but he doesnt think highly of her....remember in the initial episodes of BB Sameer was saying to Manoj Tiwari that Shweta is very childish and uss ke dimaag main kahin kuch hila hua hai ConfusedConfused And that time i also found that his tone was a bit offensive towards Shweta......I guess he stays with Shweta coz he has no other option Ouch Waise bhi i have never seen them sharing their personal talks with each other in these 3 months.......Although we like Shweta n Sam but i think hum ne kuch zyada hi aage soch liya un ke baare main.....Although they are friends but only in BB house....i dont think outside BB they both will remain friends coz personally i think Sam doesnt think too high of Shweta either.....Although he considers Shweta better than Veena but itna acha uss ke baare main bhi nhi sochta i guess......I think we should stop dreaming abt Shweta-Sameer....they r friends just becoz they r bound to become so being in the same house OuchOuch otherwise outside the house they wudnt have been friends ever CryCryCry 

Edited by Prernatic - 23 December 2010 at 1:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Prud123prerna4rishavFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Prud123

I hope she gets some cool punishment so that we can have some fun.Just thought of a crazy one may be she gets a punishment in which she has to cook food and fed sam .That will be great.That way we will get more SS scenes

YesWinkLOL But that would be a punishment for Sam tooLOL

Tonight when Shweta said - 4 abnormal people with 2 normal people here.. Sam said 'Kaha mai phas gaya 5 abnormal logoke beech mei'.. Confused

I hope you don't mind my interference but he said " har abnormal yeh sochega ki main kahan in 5 insane logo me aa gaya/phas gaya" Changes the whole meaningSmile

What does that mean i dont get it ????? Last part clear nhi tha thats why cudnt hear it properly......Confused Any ways Pooja i guess you guyz were right that Sam-Shweta are just friends in need not friends indeed....i guess Sam is too classy for her....we were wrong ke un ke naam pe thread bhi bana dia OuchOuch Love toh doooor ki baat i dont think they will even remain friends after BB....You guyz were right Sam is classier than Shweta n also as you said the only normal person there LOLLOLLOL But i m happy with my low class, thodi si abnormal, thodi si paagal aur thodi si cuuuuuuuute Shwetuuuuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love u Shweta!!!!!!! Although she is not perfect n has many flaws but i just love her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n will always be her fan...... And Sam only for Neelam.....Shweta uss ke level ki nhi.....Tongue Shweta n Abhi good for each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arpitachohantheindustrymonkprerna4rishav

Arpitachohan Senior Member
Arpitachohan
Arpitachohan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@ prernatic
sameer didnt say shweta abnormal
I didnt hear clearly but I think uska meaning ye tha ki har log yahi soch rahe hoge ki wo normal hai aur baki ke 5 abnormal
may be I m wrong

Prud123prerna4rishavFaraan92

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krantiveer1

@ prernatic
sameer didnt say shweta abnormal
I didnt hear clearly but I think uska meaning ye tha ki har log yahi soch rahe hoge ki wo normal hai aur baki ke 5 abnormal
may be I m wrong

yup u r right

Arpitachohanprerna4rishavFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey guyz have you all seen that uncut video on BB official site which is named " Shweta is Samir's partner"  In that video Sameer is saying that he can sit the with Dolly to look after fire whole night but Shweta insists that she wants to sit with Sameer....Why is she doing this i cant understand......why is she chipkofaying Sam sooo much...plzzzz watch that video guyz....i find her behaviour v offensive in that video.....She keeps on repeating that I am ur partner Sameer....and Sam says i can sit with Dolly or Khali.....Looks like Sam is avoiding her n dont want to sit with her but shweta is chipkofying Sameer....i dont understand this behaviour of Shweta guyz....its v disappointing...if she has any khush fehmi that Sameer is going to give her any bhaav then she is absolutely wrong.....she will be dejected......Why cant this lady understand that Sam is committed to some one else.....She shud not go after Sam like this....Leave him lady when he is avoiding you sooooo much....I was pissed of watching that video i want you guyz shud see that video.....very disappointing....I dont want Shweta to go after Sam....Sam is not giving her any bhaav...why is she degrading herself......AngryAngry

ohh plz wo log ne pehlesei partner banaya tha raatko jagneke liye so dats yEmbarrassed

Go to top