Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 2)

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
OH God!!! this Veena Malik.....arghhhhhhhhh AngryAngry Aaj uss ki baaton se jalne ki boo aa rahi hai......aaj woh kyun itna galat bol rahi hai Shweta ke baare mein...huh drama....toh phir woh Veena Malik jo ashmit ke saath kar rahi hai woh drama nhi.....She is calling Shweta fake....then what is she herself.....urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angry I hope she is eliminated this week.......plzzzzzzz all Shweta fans vote for Khali to eliminate her.....AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Update continues --

There is a task that everyone will write a secret abt them in a chit and put it in a jar.. and they will start playing like 'Dare and truth'.. I mean they will rotate a bottle and the person at whom the bottle would be directed at, would take the chit from a jar and read that stuff.. And he/she has to guess whose secret is that..

Shweta answers twice.. Ashmit wins the game with 4 points.. And the rest of them are second.. ST is last OuchROFL

Anyways, then, Ashmit and Veena are bitching abt Shweta full on ! Wink.. Veena says ST is over-smart.. And Ashmit says, not over-smart but yeah, very smart LOL.. Veena says 'I am amazed at how a person can wear a mask for 12 long weeks.. Everytime I expect that now this mask will be removed, but everytime I am disappointed' .. ROFL And continues 'May be she is like this only in real life.. You can never ever guess that she is actually aag-lagaofying, etc etc'.. Ashmit is saying Hmm Hmmm.. Veena says 'She is like, she will come to you and ask that Veena said this to u ? And then will try to get things out and then she will say OH MY GOD how dare that kameeni said this abt me'.. etc etc ROFL Ashmit agrees to Veena ROFL

Outside, Sam-Shweta are sitting or working.. Dolly is lying der.. And Dolly is saying Veena is very sharp etc etc.. Sam says 'Sometimes I feel everyhting is fake abt her'.. ROFL

Continues..

RasnyFaraan92

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Update continues --

Der is nothing much except Veena's weird 'Abhi toh mai jawaan hoon' Dance on the Dining table with her shoes on..

Later, they decide Ashmit-Veena will do the karya of cutting woods n fire, and Dolly is pretty pisstt off at Veena .. !?!?!?!Ermm Anyways.. Shweta sits with Ashmit-Veena.. scene is cut.

Continues..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
congratss fo the new thread Big smile ..Guddiiiiiiiiii EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Last part --

Shweta Sam Dolly Ashmit.. Sameer goes to fill the buckets.. And Dolly asks Shweta who will wash the dishes ( as water is coming that time ).. Shweta says probably it's Sameer's turn.. Dolly says 'I wont go to tell him, you're the captain, you should tell him'... Shweta says 'But how can I? He is already filling the buckets na'... She denies to tell Sameer to wash dishes, Ashmit says he wont do, as he already did once.. and Dolly goes to Sam to ask if it's his turn.. Sam is confused n says is it..

Later, Shweta is sitting with Ashmit-Veena near the karya area.. And Ashmit says 'Dolly didn't make anything since morning, still she's saying that she did all the cooking etc etc'.. Shweta says 'But der was no cooking today na?'.. Ashmit says 'yeah that's what'.. Anyways, then Ashmit starts abt Khali.. And Shweta asks Ashmit why he thinks Khali is fake.. Ashmit says that he is sweet on your face, but bitches abt u behind ur back etc etc.. ( not particularly on Shweta ).. Shweta kind of agrees saying 'Khali says Ashmit n Veena are like, if Ashmit likes someone, Veena will also do, and if Veena likes someone, Ashmit will also do.. But he himself is like that.. If Dolly likes someone, he is on that person's side, and if Dolly is against someone, he's also against him.. Where is his brain? And that day he was saying stuffs like I am not used to do all these hard work etc etc, I said even we are not.. We all have maids in our house'..

On the other side, Sam is washing dishes and Dolly is pisstt off at Veena and a bit with Shweta that Shweta is not saying anything to them.. And Shweta is not a responsible captain instead of asking others to work, she is just smiling..

Epi ends..

Tomo -- Big fight btwn Dolly and Ashmit-Veena..

pooja.s92

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

prerna4rishav

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Guddi thnx for the update Thumbs Up....that Veena totally pissed me off today....What does she think of herself Dead....only she is original there...n all others are fake especially what she said abt Shweta....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AngryAngryAngry she shud be eliminated this week....Angry

prerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Lolzz.. Veena is saying what Hrishant - Rahul and Abbas Kazmi said abt her hun ROFL No need to be pissttt off... And yeah appreciate Shweta in our AT, please dont discuss Veena Evil Smile

I dont think Shweta laughed even for once in tonight's epi ? ROFL What's wrong with her.. And in that game, she was like chalo chalo chalo LOL

Faraan92

Go to top