Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 146)

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Joined: 02 August 2007
Posts: 3711

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

congratz ST fans!!! Big smile Party

this is what Kamaal R Khan (KRK) Twitted....

Rahi media manage this account now - KRK says tat Shweta Tiwary will be winner of BIGG BOSS 4.

krk is a joker LOL but every week he knows whos going out Shocked... he said veena will go and she got out and last week he dreamed sameer got out and he did!!! sooooooo according to krk SHWETA WILL WIN!!!! i hope it turns out to be true!! Smile
I hope ST wins too & i hope he is right LOL

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Saby what do you think ...what will ST wear for the finale ? any guessesLOL

HAHA.....that is a tough question ShruLOL
I hope, she wears something really nice that suits her a lot Big smile

Can't guess now but she will wear something nice for sure Embarrassed
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Joined: 02 August 2007
Posts: 3711

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by angelshy

I really hope my like button starts working ...there are so many posts i wanna like but can't LOL

Same here Shru Cry
It sucks na when we can't even hit the like button on those comments that we really like LOL

Let's start Shwetafying all over Embarrassed

Did you watch KZK?
Yes i did ..from the beginning .... must say ST has been a good actor from the beginning ...always very graceful & versatile Embarrassed
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I loved the way shweta was talking 2 manoj on precapROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

congratz ST fans!!! Big smile Party

this is what Kamaal R Khan (KRK) Twitted....

Rahi media manage this account now - KRK says tat Shweta Tiwary will be winner of BIGG BOSS 4.

krk is a joker LOL but every week he knows whos going out Shocked... he said veena will go and she got out and last week he dreamed sameer got out and he did!!! sooooooo according to krk SHWETA WILL WIN!!!! i hope it turns out to be true!! Smile

LOL......uska mu meh chocolate and all kinda of sweet if this comes out to be truth!!!

I don't knw who he is but I hope it is true and Shweta will win Big smile

Thanks for sharing it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Joined: 02 August 2007
Posts: 3711

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by angelshy

Saby what do you think ...what will ST wear for the finale ? any guessesLOL

HAHA.....that is a tough question ShruLOL
I hope, she wears something really nice that suits her a lot Big smile

Can't guess now but she will wear something nice for sure Embarrassed
I really wish she wears a saree coz no one can carry the saree as beautifully as she doesEmbarrassed
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

I like the move of shweta now. she is good with everyone. but i couldn't understand dolly nowEvil Smile

Shweta has always mentioned this bro!! She has never changed her attitude nor behavior unlike other housemates!!!

Dolly is Censored . i don't wanna think of her now!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by angelshy

I really hope my like button starts working ...there are so many posts i wanna like but can't LOL

Same here Shru Cry
It sucks na when we can't even hit the like button on those comments that we really like LOL

Let's start Shwetafying all over Embarrassed

Did you watch KZK?
Yes i did ..from the beginning .... must say ST has been a good actor from the beginning ...always very graceful & versatile Embarrassed

Awesome!! I did watch it too though I did not watch for about 2 years due to my school and all, but later on I catch them on YT Embarrassed
She has always been a great actress sweetie!! She is such a graceful lady who has priceless acting ability and beauty Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Final week predictions

2 3 4 5

Author: ...M...   Replies: 36   Views: 2627

...M... 36 2627 21 December 2009 at 3:49pm by sunandshine
Big news: Final 4 ran away..!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: FreeBird03   Replies: 429   Views: 19863

FreeBird03 429 19863 17 November 2008 at 10:14pm by Surajmodi
TB - Rahul Mahajan gets first warning...

Author: raj5000   Replies: 0   Views: 561

raj5000 0 561 21 August 2008 at 7:18am by raj5000
WARNING FOR EVERY MEMBER !!!

2 3 4

Author: Bhaskar.T   Replies: 24   Views: 2113

Bhaskar.T 24 2113 21 December 2006 at 1:46pm by bastereliye
BB warning Kash not eliminating 4 TRPs

Author: angel_111   Replies: 5   Views: 628

angel_111 5 628 17 November 2006 at 1:43pm by sweeties__angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index