Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 (Page 102)

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Yes angelshy ST broke sam's heart today when she took two names.He was trying so hard to mend his broken heart.LOL
arrre Baba  call me Shruti LOL..i know he was sulking as usual ...but wonder why does he want ST 's attention so much LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Angel LOL.. I already explained there why my gut feeling says that Big smile

It would be a bad.. sorry.. worst example to give a person like DB ticket to Finale.. Ermm She creates tensions for everything.. every small thing.. Ermm Sad how she again started shouting at ST and Sameer for that role thingy Ermm.. Wasn't it she who was doing the same 2 epis back.. That after everything's final, she n Khali started complaining? Shweta just gave it back to her and she got mad.. Ermm

Lol i realised after i commented.. sorry Tongue..

I dont know why Dolly feels that everything she says should be valued and that no one else is allowed to have an opinion.. she is too bossy for my liking.. I havent yet seen the epi bcos i live else where but i read the update so i may have this wrong.. but when Dolly was making up who should be who and people were not happy with it then why did Dolly get angry? when she did the same with Sameer?

I wouldnt mind Sameer or Shweta winning to be honest but not the other 3!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Angel LOL.. I already explained there why my gut feeling says that Big smile

It would be a bad.. sorry.. worst example to give a person like DB ticket to Finale.. Ermm She creates tensions for everything.. every small thing.. Ermm Sad how she again started shouting at ST and Sameer for that role thingy Ermm.. Wasn't it she who was doing the same 2 epis back.. That after everything's final, she n Khali started complaining? Shweta just gave it back to her and she got mad.. Ermm

Lol i realised after i commented.. sorry Tongue..

I dont know why Dolly feels that everything she says should be valued and that no one else is allowed to have an opinion.. she is too bossy for my liking.. I havent yet seen the epi bcos i live else where but i read the update so i may have this wrong.. but when Dolly was making up who should be who and people were not happy with it then why did Dolly get angry? when she did the same with Sameer?

I wouldnt mind Sameer or Shweta winning to be honest but not the other 3!!

Yah.. I SO wished that someone from Shweta or Sam would stop her saying that this is exactly what she did 2 days back Ouch.. Dolly wants everyone to keep listening to her nonsense forever Confused And if someone protests, she gets mad..

I dont understand this logic of her too.. That nominations ke naam pe rishte banaye jaate hai, actors hai yeh log, fake log hai except she and veeraLOL.. W*HLOL Aint they here to play a game and not to make relations?.. Forget abt discussing if relations r true or not, but that is not the aimLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Angel xangelshy

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Yes angelshy ST broke sam's heart today when she took two names.He was trying so hard to mend his broken heart.LOL
arrre Baba  call me Shruti LOL..i know he was sulking as usual ...but wonder why does he want ST 's attention so much LOL

because he is kind of loner Embarrassed.. Only Shweta and Seema were close to him.. Now she would deffo feel sad na if ST is not with him..

But they are always togetherEmbarrassedLOL

angelshy

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Kya kare shruti everybody wants ST's attention.See this forum only uski kitni baatein hoti hain and people here dont even know her toh phir sam to uske saath rehta hain.If you will see some of the uncut videos of last week you will see that sam was upset with shweta because she chose khali as her chakki partner.OMG so possesive

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyprerna4rishav

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Kya kare shruti everybody wants ST's attention.See this forum only uski kitni baatein hoti hain and people here dont even know her toh phir sam to uske saath rehta hain.If you will see some of the uncut videos of last week you will see that sam was upset with shweta because she chose khali as her chakki partner.OMG so possesive
I know thats just wierd Shocked....one needs to learn how to be cool about such things ...but really everyday they manage to surprise me ...wonder what will happen kal ?LOL
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah.. But after that night sorry I mean ROFL the task night, I think they r pretty back to being normalselves.. Thumbs Up

If any of these two has to leave, then it will be a shame for everyone Thumbs Down.. Well it's not abt only Sam or Shweta, if DB reaches finale, everyone will be disgusted.. Thumbs Down So she needs to leave Big smile

P.S -- Please read Sano's note in page 100 Embarrassed

angelshy

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I am just waiting to see how tomorrow goes Ermm..i wonder what will happen ....too much suspense ROFL....i just hope we get a fun episode not like the last aakhri salaam ...which was based on bhashansLOL

prerna4rishav

Go to top