Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddi nice excuse for not finishing the mix ...but i am ready to wait as long as the Finale is worth the waitπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Hey sabyπŸ€—...i really wish some people 's true colors come out through this week ..can't wait ...

I know ST looked so adorable dancing on everyone 's song ..i really wish BB hadn't played with her song πŸ˜†..can't wait for tomorrow's lecture time ...MT get ready to taste your own medicine🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Guddu, I just realized that my "like" button is not working only for your post πŸ˜‘

What's up with it? Gosssssssssss πŸ˜‘

What's new babe?

Where is our mutual gf/bf?

Arre.. its becoz u have already liked 10 posts of me.. πŸ˜† ab bhugat πŸ˜† same here from my side to urs πŸ˜† jaa jaake post kar uss thread pe 😑

mutual BF/gf nahi dikhi 😭 pata nai kaha hai.. she is not here becoz m here.. she nly comes when i gtg 😑
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

Guddi nice excuse for not finishing the mix ...but i am ready to wait as long as the Finale is worth the waitπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Hey sabyπŸ€—...i really wish some people 's true colors come out through this week ..can't wait ...

I know ST looked so adorable dancing on everyone 's song ..i really wish BB hadn't played with her song πŸ˜†..can't wait for tomorrow's lecture time ...MT get ready to taste your own medicine🀣

🀣 i knew that u would doubt me and call it an excuse Dost dost naa raha 😭

Imma so happy after Sameer left, she is back to being dancing n all πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Marz pointed tht outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

yeah agree πŸ˜† I hope n pray Anda babu is watching this LIVE.. πŸ˜† Like how he said 'Top 4 mei bhi nahi jayegi'... 🀣

Loved the bharaaas 😳 As we are never gonna take the Big Bharaas and all that on these finalists, hope they r given a chance to do that..

And why aint they showing the clips to ST.. where others bitched abt her ?

Yup, MT got a big slap already!!! He must be covering his face now coz of his stupid non sense🀒
Well, I actually don't want BB to show her those clips as it may turn her mood down . She will watch their bitching and non sense once she comes out!! 

Just few more days left!!! I am so glad that this show has come to an end πŸ˜ƒ

Hope, Shweta wins β­οΈ
angelshy thumbnail
Saby my like button worked for you ...but not for guddi .πŸ˜”..ghor Kalyug🀣
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arre.. its becoz u have already liked 10 posts of me.. πŸ˜† ab bhugat πŸ˜† same here from my side to urs πŸ˜† jaa jaake post kar uss thread pe 😑

mutual BF/gf nahi dikhi 😭 pata nai kaha hai.. she is not here becoz m here.. she nly comes when i gtg 😑

hahaha......that might be the case then. Our like button must have gotten tired coz we keep using it for each others' postπŸ˜†

Areee....I had promised her to show up on her CC today yaar....I got to go there nahi toh she will leave me for forever!! Usne mujhe kal hug bhi nahi deeπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

Saby my like button worked for you ...but not for guddi .πŸ˜”..ghor Kalyug🀣

Mine too working for your post sweetieπŸ˜ƒ

Same here ......our like button must have tired of seeing Guddi's postπŸ˜†

How have you been dear?

Have you watched the BB?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Same here.. πŸ˜ƒ She looks so happy that this show is ending πŸ˜ƒ ..

I relli dont care abt the winning or losing πŸ˜†.. because it's all scripted.. If they go by viewers' choice, then ST has competition only with Khali.. That's it.. But seems Ashmit will win 🀣 Who cares πŸ˜†..

I wanted to see her as max as possible πŸ˜‰.. And she's der till the final date, only if she doesnt take VE πŸ˜†.. Getting nominated for 9 times and still making it to finale is a big achievement itselt πŸ˜‰.. She already won it πŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.

πŸ‘πŸΌ mine worked for Shru.. didnt work for Saut πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Mine too working for your post sweetieπŸ˜ƒ

Same here ......our like button must have tired of seeing Guddi's postπŸ˜†

How have you been dear?

Have you watched the BB?

🀣..you are so right ..we keep liking her so much ...that we are tired now πŸ˜†

Saby look at my reply to you on the previous page ..i think you missed it πŸ˜†..i am all good Saby ...of course have to watch BB till ST is here😳