Bigg Boss Season 4

ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 - Page 93

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today ST said she wants sam to win .This shows that she is not a complete diplomat.She knows when to be straight forward and when to be diplomat.Love this quality in her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
I hope they show what new year's celebration they had
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Prud123

I hope they show what new year's celebration they had

Yeah agree with that diplomat thing πŸ˜‰ But frankly, she deserves to win becoz of her cool attitude πŸ˜†

In the end part, she said she remember Sam the most for his cleaning bathroom thingyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Prud123 thumbnail
Yup that bathroom thing was funny.After everything he did she will remember him for clean bathrooms.But epi was boring they didnt even show shweta crying which she did because it has been written in two articles.I think whoever is the creative team for this show doesnt really know what people want to see.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm may be they will show tht tomo? frankly I dont think she is much into this rona dhona.. just 1 week is left na πŸ˜›

BB the whole show is real boring duh Some people sit and chat and gossip whole day wht's the pointπŸ˜†

are u from India? voting ? πŸ˜‰
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ST fans in India plzzzzzzzzz vote for shweta!!! its now or never.... she will definitely win if her fans try their best!

so kept voting!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

people living outside of India promote shweta until ppl get sick of u and r forced to vote for shweta!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

chonit-fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: njo921

ST fans in India plzzzzzzzzz vote for shweta!!! its now or never.... she will definitely win if her fans try their best!

so kept voting!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

people living outside of India promote shweta until ppl get sick of u and r forced to vote for shweta!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I agree lol everyone who is able to vote a ton for Shweta. She deserves to win this after all those problems ( mainly dolly's bakwas) she has had to dealt i hope she wins and finally goes happily to her family.πŸ˜ƒ
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Koi hai yaha?

Kyun hamara At khali khali hai?
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sam left..who vl give company for shwetha.... this dolly and khali r going to torture her... hope ashmit vl be thr for herπŸ˜‰
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

sam left..who vl give company for shwetha.... this dolly and khali r going to torture her... hope ashmit vl be thr for herπŸ˜‰

hehe.....don't worry, Shweta will be fine all by herself coz she knows how to handle herself though Dolly may torture her and I guess, Ashmit is cool with Shweta now a day!!!πŸ˜•