Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Why have you lost faith because sameer got eliminated today?And yes one more thing forgot to tell you loved the VM you made for shweta.Very good job.

Awwww you watched that ? 😳 I am gonna put that on the front page of Next AT😳 Final one 😳

I will miss everyone once the show ends😭 You, Rasny, Pinky, Faraan, Vik, Shruti, Maryam, Neeshii, Purva, everyone, every single one and last but not the least our Dollawa😭

Cant believe only 1 week is left 😭😭
Prud123 thumbnail
Well guddi she hasnt reached finals before because she always left the show in between both Nach baliye and jungle she did this.But this time she stayed completely so she is in finals.And i am very sure she will win after all BB or junta ki favourite hain
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys...plz don't waste ur pocket money
SMS from others mobile🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well guddi she hasnt reached finals before because she always left the show in between both Nach baliye and jungle she did this.But this time she stayed completely so she is in finals.And i am very sure she will win after all BB or junta ki favourite hain

Yes.. Nach Baliye.. And Jungle same thing happened bad luck.. And in Yeh Hai Jalwa, she got 'Bahu' team who hardly knew how to dance 😆.. So deffo she never got a chance..

Here she is alone.. and the way she carried herself off, that is simply 👍🏼.. Loved how Salman shut her up for her diplomacy.. To tell u the truth, the Shweta that we knew from 2004 to 2007, that was SO NOT like this.. I really loved how bold and non-diplomatic she was.. 😭 But after 2007, she really changed herself a lot.. Got more patient and many other qualities.. And her co-star, Ronit in late 2008, when he met her after long time, said that she has turned into a lovely lovely human being😊.. I guess all for her sweet behavior and everything.. 👍🏼 May be for her personal life, she was messed up in those early yrs of her career.. But everyone who got in touch with her after her separation with raja had nice views on her, And Ronit could see the change very quick, being her oldest co-star😊

She has changed a lot.. And gained more popularity 😊 The best thing 😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy New Year to all enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🥳
pinky no1 thumbnail
I like diplomatic log yaar,coz main khud bhi diplomatic hu lol,par isme burai kiya hain,its good,kisiko hurt karense jyada diplomatic hona acha hain 😛
pinky no1 thumbnail
ST fans n bb official site-8,449😛
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky no1

I like diplomatic log yaar,coz main khud bhi diplomatic hu lol,par isme burai kiya hain,its good,kisiko hurt karense jyada diplomatic hona acha hain 😛

Hi Pinkooooooooooo🤗
Yes. Specially in BB house its better 2 be a diplomatic person😆
pinky no1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

Hi Pinkooooooooooo🤗
Yes. Specially in BB house its better 2 be a diplomatic person😆

right lol,howz u?hows ur new year party?I had a blast yes night 😛🤗
Rasny thumbnail