ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
Angel πŸ˜†.. I already explained there why my gut feeling says that πŸ˜ƒ

It would be a bad.. sorry.. worst example to give a person like DB ticket to Finale.. πŸ€” She creates tensions for everything.. every small thing.. πŸ€” Sad how she again started shouting at ST and Sameer for that role thingy πŸ€”.. Wasn't it she who was doing the same 2 epis back.. That after everything's final, she n Khali started complaining? Shweta just gave it back to her and she got mad.. πŸ€”
Originally posted by Prud123

Yes angelshy ST broke sam's heart today when she took two names.He was trying so hard to mend his broken heart.πŸ˜†
arrre Baba  call me Shruti πŸ˜†..i know he was sulking as usual ...but wonder why does he want ST 's attention so much πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Angel πŸ˜†.. I already explained there why my gut feeling says that πŸ˜ƒ

It would be a bad.. sorry.. worst example to give a person like DB ticket to Finale.. πŸ€” She creates tensions for everything.. every small thing.. πŸ€” Sad how she again started shouting at ST and Sameer for that role thingy πŸ€”.. Wasn't it she who was doing the same 2 epis back.. That after everything's final, she n Khali started complaining? Shweta just gave it back to her and she got mad.. πŸ€”

Lol i realised after i commented.. sorry πŸ˜›..

I dont know why Dolly feels that everything she says should be valued and that no one else is allowed to have an opinion.. she is too bossy for my liking.. I havent yet seen the epi bcos i live else where but i read the update so i may have this wrong.. but when Dolly was making up who should be who and people were not happy with it then why did Dolly get angry? when she did the same with Sameer?

I wouldnt mind Sameer or Shweta winning to be honest but not the other 3!!
Originally posted by Angel x

Lol i realised after i commented.. sorry πŸ˜›..

I dont know why Dolly feels that everything she says should be valued and that no one else is allowed to have an opinion.. she is too bossy for my liking.. I havent yet seen the epi bcos i live else where but i read the update so i may have this wrong.. but when Dolly was making up who should be who and people were not happy with it then why did Dolly get angry? when she did the same with Sameer?

I wouldnt mind Sameer or Shweta winning to be honest but not the other 3!!

Yah.. I SO wished that someone from Shweta or Sam would stop her saying that this is exactly what she did 2 days back .. Dolly wants everyone to keep listening to her nonsense forever πŸ˜• And if someone protests, she gets mad..

I dont understand this logic of her too.. That nominations ke naam pe rishte banaye jaate hai, actors hai yeh log, fake log hai except she and veeraπŸ˜†.. W*HπŸ˜† Aint they here to play a game and not to make relations?.. Forget abt discussing if relations r true or not, but that is not the aimπŸ˜†
Originally posted by angelshy

arrre Baba  call me Shruti πŸ˜†..i know he was sulking as usual ...but wonder why does he want ST 's attention so much πŸ˜†

because he is kind of loner 😳.. Only Shweta and Seema were close to him.. Now she would deffo feel sad na if ST is not with him..

But they are always togetherπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Kya kare shruti everybody wants ST's attention.See this forum only uski kitni baatein hoti hain and people here dont even know her toh phir sam to uske saath rehta hain.If you will see some of the uncut videos of last week you will see that sam was upset with shweta because she chose khali as her chakki partner.OMG so possesive
Originally posted by Prud123

Kya kare shruti everybody wants ST's attention.See this forum only uski kitni baatein hoti hain and people here dont even know her toh phir sam to uske saath rehta hain.If you will see some of the uncut videos of last week you will see that sam was upset with shweta because she chose khali as her chakki partner.OMG so possesive
I know thats just wierd 😲....one needs to learn how to be cool about such things ...but really everyday they manage to surprise me ...wonder what will happen kal ?πŸ˜†
Yeah.. But after that night sorry I mean 🀣 the task night, I think they r pretty back to being normalselves.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

If any of these two has to leave, then it will be a shame for everyone πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. Well it's not abt only Sam or Shweta, if DB reaches finale, everyone will be disgusted.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ So she needs to leave πŸ˜ƒ

P.S -- Please read Sano's note in page 100 😳
I am just waiting to see how tomorrow goes πŸ€”..i wonder what will happen ....too much suspense 🀣....i just hope we get a fun episode not like the last aakhri salaam ...which was based on bhashansπŸ˜†
Originally posted by angelshy

I am just waiting to see how tomorrow goes πŸ€”..i wonder what will happen ....too much suspense 🀣....i just hope we get a fun episode not like the last aakhri salaam ...which was based on bhashansπŸ˜†

Aakhri salaam this week is gonna suck 🀒.. Bobby deol is der 😭

Well I wont say that tomo if ST leavesπŸ˜† Then AS would rock πŸ˜†