prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankoo Darling πŸ˜†/.....

I want a TB article declaring she is safe.. Koi article laa do πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
an article came up with who vl be the king in BB house whether ashmit or sameer ??? wat this means ? r they expecting those two vl be in finals..noooooooooooooo
shwetha and sam should be in finals and shwetha should win
prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

an article came up with who vl be the king in BB house whether ashmit or sameer ??? wat this means ? r they expecting those two vl be in finals..noooooooooooooo

shwetha and sam should be in finals and shwetha should win

I think it has Sameer and Ashmit becoz the heading is - who will be the king?.. Shweta cant be a kingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Melvee thumbnail

Hi,

I am not new to this forum ...I read updates and articles but I just dont post much...But I do visit the forum regularly and follow BB4..You can count me in as ST fan too...

I hope she wins the show 😊
prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Melvee

Hi,

I am not new to this forum ...I read updates and articles but I just dont post much...But I do visit the forum regularly and follow BB4..You can count me in as ST fan too...

I hope she wins the show 😊

Welcome to the AT Melvee😳

We want ST to win too ! 😳 Lets hope she is safe this week😳
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guddi ..even i thought like that..but somewhr i am afraid  as always they r nominating her..this BB is a saviour of ashmit😑...
is the nominations still occur for top 4 ppl or it is the last judgement among 4 by public? i dont have any idea as i didnt watch BB before
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guyz wassup......Hw r u all...Any update on Shweta πŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Update --

Missed the first 10 mins..

ANyways, Dolly n Khali are talking abt Sameer and Shweta that they r bad etc etc.. Sam and Shweta talking abt Khali.. Sameer tells ST that why is his name the GREAT Khali? Even if he is not great, why do we have to call him Great ? And then he jokes that he would rename himself as The Great Sameer πŸ˜†.. ST laughs πŸ˜†.. Khali tells Dolly that one of them ( Sam and ST ) will leave.. Sameer says 'If me, u, dolly n khali would be nominated, deffo Khali will be out'.. ST says 'But the thing is he is nt nominated na'... Sameer s like yeah!..

Shweta Sam Ashmit in the garden.. ST is abt to say something, then says that she aint feeling like tlling anymore.. Sameer asks her to tell if she really wants to say something.. ST says 'Sometimes I feel i would, but then gale pe baat aa jati hai, phir sochti hoon ke jaane dete hai'.. Finally she says 'My case is pending.. And Raja sometimes says he wants Divorce, sometimes says he doesnt, that makes the thing complicated'.. Ashmit asks her if Palak remembers her father.. ST says 'Yeah she talks to him at times, but then she's also a kid na, it's been 3 yrs now, her memory is also fading.. ' And then she says 'I can find any boyfriend or Husband, but I also have to make sure that he's a good father'.. Ashmit assures her that she will get a good husband who is a great father as well..

Continues..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Update continues --

Shweta Sam Ashmit talking in the garden.. And Sameer talks in English.. BB announces that other housemates will be punished for they did not stop Sameer from talking in English.. So other inmates have to do uthak baithak 10 times.. Shweta starts beating Sameer and calls him Idiot 🀣 She shouts that how many times I told you but uπŸ˜†.. Cute fight.. And Sam says ok he will also do uthak baithak with them.. After everyone does uthak baithak, ST tells Sam to do the same for 100 tmes 🀣 Sam agrees for 50 times and starts going to everyone ( Dolly, Khali, Ashmit n Shweta ) and does uthak baithak for more than 30 times at least /... everyone's rofl πŸ˜†..

Then.. The drama -- Shweta acts as Veena first.. During the Pamela time.. πŸ˜†.. And then she acts as Sara during Sara-Ali marriage act 🀣

Her performance was the BEST ! 🀣 MUST watch 🀣

Anyways... Continues.. !