Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwww welcome Maryam 😳 I pmed everyone who couldnt see the link.. I donno why YT is so nasty these days.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So ssup ! U think a female winner this time/?? πŸ˜‰
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG thanks Dollawa 🀣 Oh yes I love her a lot kind of unconditionally😳 even if she's the worst person of the world, still i would love her the same 😳.. And m sure many people around here would do that πŸ˜†..

GLAD that you loved the mix hun πŸ€—

Pinky... U are a rockstar hun.. 😳 Love u πŸ€—

Here is the links guys.. Pesi and Maryam..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQSjt70qbU[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly i would also love her even if she is the worst person....but Guddi you r her fan no 1 πŸ‘πŸ‘ I wish she knew abt you EmbarrassedEmbarrassedπŸ˜› In this whole world after God n my family members i love two ppl a LOTTTTTT n am very possesive abt them...one is Shweta ofcourse n the other one is Benazir Bhutto (may she rest in peace) I wonder you guyz dun knw the second lady...but she was a gr8888 lady 😭😭 Ne ways sorry i went off the topic Shweta n Guddi both just rock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago

Awwwww welcome Maryam 😳 I pmed everyone who couldnt see the link.. I donno why YT is so nasty these days.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So ssup ! U think a female winner this time/?? πŸ˜‰

Ya i hope we have a female winner this time πŸ˜ƒ My Shwetuuuuu πŸ‘Embarrassed
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Awwww Maryam I know abt her.. Dont have much idea though, but sad how she had to give her life.. :( ..

Hehehheee I dont want any such recognition yaar 🀣 Just a VM doesnt make me Fan No. 1 or something like that.. We all are ☺️.. But I relli find her sweet with all her flaws.. She tells us to call her at 11 a.m.. And when we call her, she doesnt lift.. And then we curse her bad bad bad.. And at 2 p.m, she smses that 'I am sorry hun I actually slept'.... Donno wht to say laugh or curse 🀣

We love her for what she is <3.. Hope she wins πŸ˜ƒ Tell me, female winner? πŸ˜‰

Awwww Maryam I know abt her.. Dont have much idea though, but sad how she had to give her life.. :( ..

Hehehheee I dont want any such recognition yaar 🀣 Just a VM doesnt make me Fan No. 1 or something like that.. We all are ☺️.. But I relli find her sweet with all her flaws.. She tells us to call her at 11 a.m.. And when we call her, she doesnt lift.. And then we curse her bad bad bad.. And at 2 p.m, she smses that 'I am sorry hun I actually slept'.... Donno wht to say laugh or curse 🀣

We love her for what she is <3.. Hope she wins πŸ˜ƒ Tell me, female winner? πŸ˜‰

Awwwww shooooo shweeeeeeeet 😳😳 But Guddi you called her n talked with her 😲😲 Thats gr8888!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Sammie talks to her more often not me πŸ˜ƒ

Hey u think tonight Dolly and Shweta will have dhisoom dhisoom?

I am afraid, rehearsal karte karte REAL fight na ho jaaye πŸ˜†
Ya i m also expecting some fireworks today πŸ€ͺ.....Another HISTORIC Dolly-Shweta fight....Whenever Shweta n Dolly fight they create a HISTORY πŸ€£πŸ€”....btw Sammie is nice name n i guess Shweta's fav too πŸ˜‰....she must be happy Shweta calls her name out daily even though she is addressing Samir babu/uncle πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.....btw hw did Sammie find her aftr speaking wid her....I mean is she humble n down to earth....πŸ˜‰
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Ya i m also expecting some fireworks today πŸ€ͺ.....Another HISTORIC Dolly-Shweta fight....Whenever Shweta n Dolly fight they create a HISTORY πŸ€£πŸ€”....btw Sammie is nice name n i guess Shweta's fav too πŸ˜‰....she must be happy Shweta calls her name out daily even though she is addressing Samir babu/uncle πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.....btw hw did Sammie find her aftr speaking wid her....I mean is she humble n down to earth....πŸ˜‰

Ya... How is she to speak with Guddu.... And female winner for sure.... 

And Mariyum I used to find Benazir Bhutto very beautiful....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Update --

Shweta wakes up and sitting with a dull face 🀣 and Dolly n Ashmit doing their morning dances πŸ˜†...

Anyways, then they showed Shweta came to Sameer and told him to get ready for the task.. Sameer is not interested in discussions.. Shweta says this is not the way to perform task ya.. Sam says he doesnt wanna do discussions, he will do whatever role he is given to..

Shweta in kitchen talks to Khali and appoints Khali as in-charge of the task.. Khali after a bit of arguments accepts tht.. And Shweta n Sameer sitting in the dining table area and Shweta asks Khali why he didnt co-operate, Sameer asked everyone na? Then why.. Khali gives some lame answer that Dolly was just questioning blah blah.. Sameer tried to interrupt saying that was not just a question, Khali said 'You dont talk when we two are talking'... Sameer left.. ( Khali tries to stop but he leaves ).. Anyways..

Then Shweta again goes to call Sameer for discussions.. Sameer is not ready to go.. Shweta calls him stubborn and Sameer is like dont call me that πŸ˜†.. And Shweta sits with him and after a bit of arguments, Shweta tells him that he was right yesterday, bt they created problem, but they cant manage anything now, so Sameer has to co-operate for discussions.. Sameer gets fed up of her lecture and goes .. Shweta laughs 🀣..

Inside, Shweta said she cant play Dolly.. Dolly is like sad that no one wants to play Dolly.. Ashmit says if Dolly doesnt shout at him if he says anything wrong or wrong dialog, then he can play.. After loads of Dolly-Shweta arguments, Shweta playing Ashmit, Dolly playing Veena, Khali playing MT, Sameer playing Shweta and Khali.. And Ashmit Dolly..

Shweta asks Sam why is he so upset and irritated, others are having fun.. Sam says "may be it's becoz i thought i could be captain and be safe for a week, or may be becoz m nominated, i donno what it is''.. Shweta asks him if he is regretting that he didnt nominate Khali.. Sam says he doesnt regret or feels guilty at all.. just that he wants to sit quiet for few mins.. and asks Shweta doesnt she feel the same? like sitting quietly sometimes? Shweta says yeah I do.. Sam tells her not to discuss this issue anymore as it stresses him.. Shweta stops.. πŸ‘πŸΌ..

The play is on.. Shweta plays amazing part as Ashmit in that Chai fight 🀣 Dolly looks upset looking at Ahsmit who is playing her part ..

Later on, Shweta asks Ashmit why Dolly is off now.. she is so unpredictable.. sometimes on sometimes off.. Ashmit tells Shweta tht may be she got upset seeing her own behavior in tht act 🀣

Continues.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Update continues --

Shweta-Sam discuss abt their chances to leave.. Shweta says as this is last week, anything can happen.. Sam says yeah it's been same since last 2 weeks.. Shweta agrees.. Sam says 'last week i was a bit confident but it was a critical situation with me n seema ji'.. Shweta asks him if he's feeling confident this time or not.. Sam says he feels Dolly has a bit chance to leave.. Shweta says 'But she came back through public voting na'πŸ˜•.. Sam says 'yes but after tht she never got nominated'.. Both agree..

Nothing much.. They showed Khali the clippings where Shweta Sameer And Ashmit are bitching abt Khali.. Dolly is furious over them.. Khali is normal with that.. Sam-Shweta-Ashmit are laughing outsideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ashmit says 'Aag lag gayi hogi unke man mei'... Shweta says 'Aur agar nahi bhi lagi hogi, toh woh baithi hai na' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Everyone laughsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tomo -- Sam wants to take punga with Dolly n Khali as they are doing 'chu-chu'πŸ˜† Shweta tries to stop Sam, but he doesnt listenπŸ˜•