Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I know Dolly is unpredictable ...also I am glad tht ST never trusted her ..i am glad she is sensible to know people ...i just wish Sallu enters the BB house ....πŸ˜πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angelshy

I know Dolly is unpredictable ...also I am glad tht ST never trusted her ..i am glad she is sensible to know people ...i just wish Sallu enters the BB house ....πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Aap nahi sudhrengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shweta has great sense of judging characters.. Remember, be it for Hrishant, or for Manoj, or for Sameer, she judged them perfectlyπŸ˜‰ Hrishant - goes to whoever is captain.. Manoj - cant handle rejection.. Sameer - everyone misunderstandsπŸ˜‰
angelshy thumbnail
Nahin main nahi sudhroongiii..aap jaise log mere dost hai ...tu main to aise hi hoon 😍🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Nahin main nahi sudhroongiii..aap jaise log mere dost hai ...tu main to aise hi hoon 😍🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok now last time asking.. Suggest me the song for Salman-ST mix.. Or how abt KHNH music?😳
angelshy thumbnail
yes that will be awesome 😍...i hope you finish your mix by tomo πŸ˜†..okie Guddi gotta rush ...don't forget to add all the moments ..don't you miss even one πŸ˜†....including Sallu ST hug at Diwali thing in BB ...okie bye for now ....πŸ€—
prerna4rishav thumbnail

yes that will be awesome 😍...i hope you finish your mix by tomo πŸ˜†..okie Guddi gotta rush ...don't forget to add all the moments ..don't you miss even one πŸ˜†....including Sallu ST hug at Diwali thing in BB ...okie bye for now ....πŸ€—

Awwwww okie hun byeeeeeeee.. I am done with one mix 😳 will start urs soonπŸ€—

Take care hun πŸ€—πŸ€—.. Love u😳
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
my 6th sense was telling me that ST is going to win all season long but ever since salman said u'll be seeing ur daughter very soon to ST friday i got kinda worried! πŸ˜”

but i dont understand how anyone other than ST can win!! she has the most fans and shes been playing well also!

my bet is that ST will win!! πŸ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: njo921

my 6th sense was telling me that ST is going to win all season long but ever since salman said u'll be seeing ur daughter very soon to ST friday i got kinda worried! πŸ˜”

but i dont understand how anyone other than ST can win!! she has the most fans and shes been playing well also!

my bet is that ST will win!! πŸ˜ƒ

😳 Lets see .. I know she has strong chances to leave too 😳 But ki fark painda.. This is the second last week after all😳
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😳 Lets see .. I know she has strong chances to leave too 😳 But ki fark painda.. This is the second last week after all😳

Hey guyz whats up.....why r u all saying that Shweta will leave this week. 😭😭...i hope she stays....
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohh noo..plz dont think that shwetha may leave..she has to win at any cost...lets pray that dolly should be out