Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys i know right now there are no big shweta and sam fans in this AT anymore.But i saw their water fight scene .It soo sweet.Pure and simple.I still think they are great friends like before ,the scene says it.There is no majboori.Come on guys we can let two uncut videos decide whether they are good friends or not Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Update continues --

Shweta Sam Khali and Dolly are sitting together.. ( After Ashmit watches the clips ).. Dolly starts on Ali.. Shweta asks 'What now abt Ali?' πŸ˜†.. Dolly discloses that Ali called them strugglers etc etc.. And finally says 'And watch the rest of the things when you'll go outside'.. Shweta laughs and says 'But kisike ( struggler ) bolne se kya hota hai..?'... πŸ˜›..

Later.. Shweta Sam Khali Dolly sitting together in the garden area during night.. Sam sprays some water or something liek tht on Shweta.. Shweta forbids him twice or thric.. But Sam doesnt listen and sprays on her face .. Shweta goes and they have a bottle fight 🀣 And Shweta tries to pour the whole water on Sam πŸ‘πŸΌ 🀣.. Finalle she succeeds a bit πŸ˜†.. Nice fight πŸ˜†/.. Dolly watching Shweta in some weird ways πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Continues..

Hey once again thnx Guddi...yeh Dollwa ki nazrein badi khatarnak lagti hain mujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeh dollwa kabhi nahi sudhre gi 😑
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys does anyone have a link to today's epi ?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Update --

Khali Shweta Sameer and Dolly are sitting together.. Khali says to Dolly that she has broken his faith.. Dolly asks him again n again what.. ( all acting, they are actually playing with Shweta Sam ).. Shweta tells Dolly that Khali feels Dolly nominated him.. Dolly says we cant disclose nominations anyways.. Sameer and co. discusses abt tomo's nominations and try to guess who can be nominated.. Shweta says it's not necessary that people will nominate someone for some serious reasons.. May be at that moment someone feels something negative abt the other and nominates him.. that's all.. Khali agrees with her..

AV have a lil fight.. Shweta Dolly Khali n Sameer are sitting together.. AV alag alag.. That's all..

Such boring epi huh..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prud123

Hi Guys i know right now there are no big shweta and sam fans in this AT anymore.But i saw their water fight scene .It soo sweet.Pure and simple.I still think they are great friends like before ,the scene says it.There is no majboori.Come on guys we can let two uncut videos decide whether they are good friends or not

Yes.. Deffo ManishaπŸ˜† I am Big Shweta fan, and small Sam'sπŸ˜† But stll, they are better than many inside the houseπŸ˜†

The fight vid was super cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Oh i want to see the Sam ST moments in today's epi ..can anyone help out with the link ?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

guys does anyone have a link to today's epi ?

Shruti this is just 5 mins that they epi ended.. I dont think it's uploaded anywhere..

Trying to get the online link wait!πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

Oh i want to see the Sam ST moments in today's epi ..can anyone help out with the link ?

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88499&Itemid=158

Yeah.. Thanks to Rasny hun😳

Oh gawd.. it is coming as ***😑🀒

http://tv.desi t v fo r u m.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88499&Itemid=158

I pasted the link again.. And there is NO gap btwn the alphabets.. I posted like this for convenience😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ST fans.. time to come out of the ST-Sam group concept. Sam is the only challenger to ST and time to keep ST separate from Sam!!
angelshy thumbnail
Oh thanks Guddi ..lemme watch it now πŸ˜†..i became too excited with ur update ..have to go for khana after that ..will catch u later if possπŸ€—..hope ST has an easy day tomorrow ...& Dolly doesn't create any ruckus.😑