Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddi i think next week all of them will be nominated ..coz logically each person will be in nominations .....gosh i am just dreading Mr Sleaze patel win the show
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angelshy

Oh sano ..did u watch it finally ? what r ur thoughts on today's show ?

Veena words were not right, she always try to show she is the most innocent girl in this world, which we know how sweet she isπŸ€’πŸ˜• But the whole Dolly fiasco was crap because she was the one who changed her attitude towards her.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Chalo, me going now.

bye bye Shruti πŸ€—

byess gf πŸ€—
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sano you going now πŸ˜”..okie hon bye..really fun talking to you ..hope to talk to you later πŸ€—
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Guddi dear thank you soooooooooooo much for Abhinav-Shweta siggie 😍😍.....itz toooo good....love you Guddi πŸ€—πŸ€—.....thanks a lott  πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Moderator's Note: 

The posts by  theindustrymonk and angelshy are not not only mocking but also demeaning Non ST fans. They are strictly Warned, one more demeaning reference in this thread and WL will be raised. Other members found breaking rules will be warned.

To all the ST thread members, do exercise control against such behavior. This thread is meant for appreciating ST and NOT mocking or taking pot shots at Non fans.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the note RB 😊 wil tk cr of thatπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey btw Guddi can you tell me why so many ppl against ST today in the forum 😭 ....i guess her attitude with Veena was good and i rly liked that she took Ashmit's name that he was wrong instead of taking Dolly or Veena's name πŸ‘πŸΌ.....it means she left her personal differences aside and today she also left her diplomacy aside and clearly said that Ashmit is wrong πŸ‘.....I rly liked her attitude today but still ppl are bashing her.....WHy???   What was sooo wrong in her behaviour.....i dont think she was buttering Veena in the end so that she do not nominate her....πŸ˜•
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Thanks for the note RB 😊 wil tk cr of thatπŸ˜ƒ

Also please ask the two members and rasny to STOP DT mocking and poking fun at them. THey might be banned if they continue.

Hope all ST AT members will cooperate.

THanks
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Moderator's Note: 

The posts by  theindustrymonk and angelshy are not not only mocking but also demeaning Non ST fans. They are strictly Warned, one more demeaning reference in this thread and WL will be raised. Other members found breaking rules will be warned.

To all the ST thread members, do exercise control against such behavior. This thread is meant for appreciating ST and NOT mocking or taking pot shots at Non fans.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team

These non fans have no shame they again ran to the moderators....

We can't even have a few laughs amongst us...

Dear Moderator I had fun but said the truth that they cry and come to you guys for no reason at all.... Is this a healthy way of discussion where they throw stones at us whereas if we even bend down to pick one they come running to you complaining....

This is the height we just had a few laughs amongst us and again they have approached you...

Check this out they were doing the same thing ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566874?pn=47 (till page 50, just read more of it actually their bad mouthing starts from page no. 43) ) here mocking us in a demeaning way..... BUT..... We don't complain it's just for fun.... Why do they.... It's not that they are innocent and naive and never talk ill of us....

If they can't handle some humour on them they should not do it on others......
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Also please ask the two members and rasny to STOP DT mocking and poking fun at them. THey might be banned if they continue.

Hope all ST AT members will cooperate.

THanks

I will always cooperate but these guys should know that if they can't mend their own ways they should not come complaining to you...

If they are good we are good and if they can have fun then even we can too....