ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
hey Maryam.. sorry for the delay yaar ek ek karke khatam kar rahi hoon πŸ˜†

And yeah Dolly was right abt you.. but u know the best advice that I give to everyone is, when you are super angry, just shut down ur PC for few mins.. πŸ˜† And that's all.. And when u log in again, you're all cool then <3..

Did u see the discussions on how Possessive Sam was for ST and how he was taunting ST for choosing Khali as her partner? πŸ˜† Now dont say that Sam is gonna ditch Neelam πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey GUDDI !!! COOoooooooooooooooooooooooooL siggies πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—.....Shweta Ronit look rly cuuute together 😳😳.....you r toooooo good GUDDI πŸ‘.....btw what abt my Abhi-Shweta siggie....m waiting for it.....πŸ˜‰

I also want to see Abhi-Shweta Siggie..... πŸ˜” But there are no photos of them together except for Dubai and some birthday pics......

Hey buddy thanks a lott for supporting me n understanding me πŸ€—πŸ€—  thats rly sweeeeeeeeeeeet of you 😳😳 

Not at all..... Anytime.... Love ya..... πŸ€—
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

And yeah Dolly was right abt you.. but u know the best advice that I give to everyone is, when you are super angry, just shut down ur PC for few mins.. πŸ˜† And that's all.. And when u log in again, you're all cool then <3..

Did u see the discussions on how Possessive Sam was for ST and how he was taunting ST for choosing Khali as her partner? πŸ˜† Now dont say that Sam is gonna ditch Neelam πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Real good advise...... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Arre what will they bash abhi toh voh matam manaenge ki Veena is out..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Ya thank god Veena is out  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  but i m thinking ab Dolly kis ke peeche pade gi.....Kahin Shweta ke to nhi 😲😲 phir to Shweta ki khair nhi....waise bhi pehle most of the time BB used to show Veena-Ashmit romance and their fights with Dolly...ab kiya dikhaen ge...I m sure now they will either show Dolly-Shweta fights or Sameer-Shweta fights just to increase TRP....and i dont want to see any of them 😭😭 
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hey its ok i will wait.....and thnx for the advice Guddi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You r tooo good πŸ˜› Btw where did you see Sam was possesive abt ST????? Is there any video......πŸ˜ƒ
Lolzz thanks Dollawa πŸ˜†.. I wish I can give another advice to Dolly that whenever u r angry, just lock urself inside a dark room for few mins 🀣

Anyways, fikar not, Abhi-Shweta sig is ready uploading <3.. And Maryam - check the vid which says 'Shweta tells Sam to cut, Sam tells Shweta to cut'.. Lolz z! Or soemthing like tht..
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

I also want to see Abhi-Shweta Siggie..... πŸ˜” But there are no photos of them together except for Dubai and some birthday pics......

Hey dont worry yaar Guddi is a magician she will merge their pics and will surely make wonderful siggie πŸ˜‰...I have seen her siggies ....She is tooooooooooo good at siggy making ClapClapClap

Ya thank god Veena is out  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  but i m thinking ab Dolly kis ke peeche pade gi.....Kahin Shweta ke to nhi 😲😲 phir to Shweta ki khair nhi....waise bhi pehle most of the time BB used to show Veena-Ashmit romance and their fights with Dolly...ab kiya dikhaen ge...I m sure now they will either show Dolly-Shweta fights or Sameer-Shweta fights just to increase TRP....and i dont want to see any of them 😭😭 

Dolly has her Ass-smith to fight with..... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pinky no1

veena out πŸ₯³