Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Faiza_Khan

woww my mom hates them too..infact she likes shewta and sameer both bcoz of their dignity..she always compare them wid veena and ashmitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our moms are so similar this is exactly how my mom is .....i guess moms always know the best 😳
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

woww my mom hates them too..infact she likes shewta and sameer both bcoz of their dignity..she always compare them wid veena and ashmitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey we should start a new topic or a poll "Whose Moms likes Dolly or Veena".....

There would be only ST fans replying to that post... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey someone should start a new topic or a poll "Whose Moms like Veena or Dolly"...

Only ST fans would be replying or voting..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
I had this idea ...since Veena wants to get married in India ..we might hear about the show Veena ka Swayamvar 🀣..very soon .
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angelshy

Our moms are so similar this is exactly how my mom is .....i guess moms always know the best 😳

yup..moms r always right beleive me even today when i was watching BB she said..."look prerna is an actress too..she never behave like her"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey we should start a new topic or a poll "Whose Moms likes Dolly or Veena".....

There would be only ST fans replying to that post... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thts a nice idea🀣🀣🀣   forum pe ek aur chat club ban jae gaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just want to ask you guys how is Ashmit popular & getting so many votes ...i mean its not like he is doing anything great in the show nor has he had a good career ....so what is making him click ?  I am not being offensive i mean ..if he was a good person i would support him ...but he behaves like a psycho

Shruti --

I just want to ask you guys how is Ashmit popular & getting so many votes ...i mean its not like he is doing anything great in the show nor has he had a good career ....so what is making him click ?  I am not being offensive i mean ..if he was a good person i would support him ...but he behaves like a psycho

-------------

Hope you got my answerπŸ˜›
FaizaK thumbnail

I had this idea ...since Veena wants to get married in India ..we might hear about the show Veena ka Swayamvar 🀣..very soon .

🀣🀣🀣
guess who will be d top 2 contestants..hrishant and ashmitπŸ˜†
Really proud of ST... Atleast we can discuss her with our parents....

Just Imagine if we were Veena fans... We would be embarrassed to talk about her to Mom and Dad..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And plus we would have to silently listen to our parents bad mouthing Veena..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail

Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Really proud of ST... Atleast we can discuss her with our parents....

Just Imagine if we were Veena fans... We would be embarrassed to talk about her to Mom and Dad..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And plus we would have to silently listen to our parents bad mouthing Veena..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bold : the thought itself scares me like hell .😳...i don't want to think what that would be likeπŸ˜†