Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: angelshy

Guddi ..you know for a minute when i saw Dolly smile ...i got scared ...i was like what story is she going to cook up now .🤣

'
yes.. agar woh apna muh kholti na tu i would have killed her 🤣 she can make stories of her own.. like Veena meant my miscarriages etc etc, whereas veena didnt

i want khali to be out this week. or ashmit?😆
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guddi i want two people out ....Ashmit has to be one of them ..i just can't understand from where is he getting all the support ?
Prud123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😆 Yes.. But I dont understand this Dolly... She is not very 'cool' with ST yet.. I hope if not anything else, Dolly at least remembers Shweta's helping her during that 'Gastric attack' or whatever.. Sam toh has reasons to be upset with ST.. ( partner thing ) But why Dolly was enjoying and giving that 'I-know-everything' type smile?😕🥱

Yes of course dolly is not cool with ST.They have had problems before BB started and the issues that dolly had with her because of that can t just disappear in thin air,they are still there but yes  dolly has learnt to control them.Maybe because when she came out she realized that people were supporting ST in this.And now in the house there are other people she has more problems with so ST ka number nahi aaya abhi.Even ST doesn't trust her.I think she was just enjoying the fact that sameer was bitching about shweta.But sam didnt say it behind her back i mean she was just a few yards away so i dont think he really meant it maybe was just angry.But cant trust dolly she can change her stand any time

Prud123 thumbnail
[QUOTE=angelshy]Guys lets not fight please  & lets have fun ...lets dissect Asshhmit & Veena .🤣.....gosh the way Veena was talking to Big Boss ..i was like what is she saying 🥱

Yes would love to discuss about ashmit's calm reaction to the video.I dont get it is that he is really mature enough to understand that it is normal in BB house to bitch like this or he just didnt want to say anything to veena because she is his only friend in BB house.Was surprised with his reaction
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes and ST bhi toh replied quickly to irritate him more that 'Big Boss already punished you'.. 🤣

ST should admit that she IS mirchi 😆..

btw, i think if Veena is out this week, she will deffo nominate Shweta.. :-|.. So next week, we might see ST in nominations..
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pooja your definition of classy is very much inclined to your present and future studies 'Fashion Designing'....

You are confusing stylish with classy..... Cos clothes don't make the class of a person they make only his/her look.... According to your definition of class...... then Dr. Kalam would be less classier than Dawood Ibrahim... Compare the clothes of the two... Dr. Kalam simple shirt and pant... Dawood Armani suits....

The class of any person is known by his CHARACTER.. And sorry to say but Shweta has shown more of it than Sameer... Our Sissy boy Sam lacks in strength of character as he from the very beginning has been crying for the lamest reasons like captaincy and nominations....

And If you feel that if someone says something when she is pushed against the wall, her character is assasinated on national T. V. is not classy.... Then what would you say about a person who got into somebody elses fight and ended up fist fighting with a woman... Now if he had been pushed against the wall, if his character would have been assasinated on national T.V. then he would have reacted in a worse manner... Cos if for Someone else he ended up fist fighting for himself he would have been worse.....

Any woman might be very classy according to your definition of classy but if she is told that she earns money by sleeping with men, has had affairs with every other actor, is a wh**e she will not say "Watch your manners, Watch your manners, Watch your manners". I am sure you are a lady and you will understand how it feels if someone points a finger at a ladies character.....

So your reasoning for saying Shweta has no class is very weak or baseless..... 
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prud123

I know someone like Ashmit who always over reacts to everything around him ..i wonder how Veena 's bewafai was taken so easily ..maybe it is coz of the reason you pointed out 😆
Now it will be interesting to see whether this duo share this dosti 🤢....after they get out of the BB house .
Edited by angelshy - 13 years ago

Prud123 thumbnail
BTW guddi never understood why hrishant called shweta mirchi.What was his intention.Was it because she is hot like mirchi or because when she says something toh doosron ko mirchi lagti hain.Didnt get it.Waise will tell you a secret i had been a silent reader of this forum since beginning so  i know you used to like ST and hrishant .I liked them too.Used wait for their scenes to come in bigg boss.One of my all time favourite BB scenes is when he pushed her in pool Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😃 I take a bow Guddi.....
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
Prud123 thumbnail
Industrymonk agree with everything you said .Class has nothing to do with clothes or how you behave when pushed against the wall.Great post and examples