ShwetaTiwariAnEnigmaAT#8Pg1-Final Warning pg65&120 - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Are your like obsessed with my posts that you HAVE to comment on each of them or like each of them ? Lol

ya u r right lol
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Shruti.. I think Sam is upset tht Shweta chose Khali as her chakki pissing partner๐Ÿ˜† I liked the end of the vid๐Ÿ˜†

Koi Sam ko samjhaao itna emotional naa hoye๐Ÿ˜† Bass chakki hi piss rai thi na๐Ÿ˜†

Phir kaise bola ke -- Raat ko baat karte hai..๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Guddi
I absolutely agree that it looked like sameer felt bad that shweta choose Khali as chakki partner and even in the video when they are discussing partner change dolly says ki when initially we gave you the option of partner change you got angry.Which clearly shows that whenever the partners were decided sam would have been given the option of another partner and he didnt like it.But whatever in the end they were partners for the task and even today they were sitting and talking so all is resolved.Besides we all sometimes we get irritated with our friends it not a big deal.I also saw the video"shweta is sameer's partner' no where did i feel that it looked like shweta is after sam or sam is ignoring her.Infact she did agree to be khali ji's and sam's partner and then after shweta says that i will be awake for two nights straight sam says there is no need i will sit with dolly which is obvious any person will say that when you know your friend is going to be awake for two night's in a row to partner yoy.And when shweta says there is no issue i will sit with you he doesn't complain.Also if one listens to that video carefully when shweta says who will be awake with Khali then sam says that you can be awakke and shweta says no i am you partner ,sam then says"Dal badlo partners bahut dangerous hote hain'.Again a clear indication that he felt bad when shweta choose khali as her chakki partner.

Originally posted by Prud123

Hi Guddi
I absolutely agree that it looked like sameer felt bad that shweta choose Khali as chakki partner and even in the video when they are discussing partner change dolly says ki when initially we gave you the option of partner change you got angry.Which clearly shows that whenever the partners were decided sam would have been given the option of another partner and he didnt like it.But whatever in the end they were partners for the task and even today they were sitting and talking so all is resolved.Besides we all sometimes we get irritated with our friends it not a big deal.I also saw the video"shweta is sameer's partner' no where did i feel that it looked like shweta is after sam or sam is ignoring her.Infact she did agree to be khali ji's and sam's partner and then after shweta says that i will be awake for two nights straight sam says there is no need i will sit with dolly which is obvious any person will say that when you know your friend is going to be awake for two night's in a row to partner yoy.And when shweta says there is no issue i will sit with you he doesn't complain.Also if one listens to that video carefully when shweta says who will be awake with Khali then sam says that you can be awakke and shweta says no i am you partner ,sam then says"Dal badlo partners bahut dangerous hote hain'.Again a clear indication that he felt bad when shweta choose khali as her chakki partner.

Exactly Prud.. As I said I could sense something's wrong.. Like Shweta's shouting at Sam, Sam's rude answers to ST in that vid, but now it's clear ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess ST chose Khali as Chakki partner becoz of his physical strength๐Ÿ˜‰.. Ki fark painda uncle Sam ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Bura maanne wali kaun si baat ho gayi.. Aunty ji ki burai kar rahe hai Dolly ke sath baithke.. very bad๐Ÿ˜†

I hope they are ok by now.. Tonight's epi, Sam was more into discussions, whereas ST was silent.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ That was good and means everything's normal๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinky no1

ya u r right lol

Thanks for proving my point :)

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Thanks for proving my point :)

ya no prob ,u r alwayz welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes guddi today they seemed fine.I think the problem was resolved yesterday only when they became partners.And anyways real friends always fight.But what i loved the most about today's episode was when ST was enacting khlai ji's expressions after the video was shown.Like how khali ji's expressions were when dolly ji said aur kya karega yeh.Found it extremely cute and funny

sorrrrrrrrrry...wrong post๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Rasny - 13 years ago
Guys lets not fight please  & lets have fun ...lets dissect Asshhmit & Veena .๐Ÿคฃ.....gosh the way Veena was talking to Big Boss ..i was like what is she saying ๐Ÿฅฑ
Originally posted by Prud123

Yes guddi today they seemed fine.I think the problem was resolved yesterday only when they became partners.And anyways real friends always fight.But what i loved the most about today's episode was when ST was enacting khlai ji's expressions after the video was shown.Like how khali ji's expressions were when dolly ji said aur kya karega yeh.Found it extremely cute and funny

๐Ÿ˜† Yes.. But I dont understand this Dolly... She is not very 'cool' with ST yet.. I hope if not anything else, Dolly at least remembers Shweta's helping her during that 'Gastric attack' or whatever.. Sam toh has reasons to be upset with ST.. ( partner thing ) But why Dolly was enjoying and giving that 'I-know-everything' type smile?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฑ
Guddi ..you know for a minute when i saw Dolly smile ...i got scared ...i was like what story is she going to cook up now .๐Ÿคฃ