Pooja I am ignoring you?😳 When haan 😡🀣

And yeah..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: milindo2

Defination of classy for most is guy shud be US educated and all
but thats not how it is.

Shweta is dignified classy woman, atleast she beats most 99% Indian women in that case.

100% right.. For me, if Shweta is not classy.. at least 109 crores 99 lakhs 99 thousands of Indians are not πŸ˜†
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

100% right.. For me, if Shweta is not classy.. at least 109 crores 99 lakhs 99 thousant of Indians are not πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Industrymonk.. Hmmm I know what Maryam means.. But this is not something like she is attracted to Sam IMO.. I remember the judgment that MT gave, that once she finds a person is good, she will not see if tht is a boy or a gal, she would go over-intimate with him/her, she doesn't have any feelings except friendship.. But others get a wrong impression abt tht..

I see this as the similar case what happened to her in case of CK, Marc, Aman and the rest of the people

Shweta is disappointing me BIGGG time...i dont like it when She is rejected or ignored by some one πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but woh itni desperate hai kya karen 😑😑 She shud have her own self respect.....🀒 @ theindustrymonk you are right Sam was like partner partner kya hota hai after hearing her silly excuse but she wasnt ready to accep it........🀒🀒 Ab iss se zyada woh kya kare Shweta ko ignore karne ke liye...iss se badi insult kya hogi that he is avoiding you lady 😑😑 But woh phir bhi uss ke peeche padi hai 🀒🀒 Now i doubt was she really loyal with RAJA 😭😭😭😭 or all those things were right abt her 😑😑

Pooja I am ignoring you?😳 When haan 😡🀣

And yeah..

I thought soπŸ˜• Good that you aren'tπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› Cause I don't like you cause you like Shweta/Sam or you hate them -- I like you as a person. And you're always polite. You helped me when I needed it and you made that amazing siggy too πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, for me Class is more about clothes and stuff, how well you do you speak, what words do you use ... which I do not like about ShwetaπŸ˜• 

Classy people don't say "main aapne baap ki nahi sunti and meri jooti" .. they say "Watch your manners"πŸ˜›

Will I be bashed for saying this ?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Maryam -- Please feel free to bash Shweta's char and make her a wh**e outside the AT..

And also, I prefer her for she prefers her emotions over her self-respect, though, being politically correct she should have ignored Sammie after this.. But I prefer the way she is.. At least SHE is not the one who started avoiding Sam..

And yeah, I repeat, please feel free to bash ST outside ST making her a hoe.. This is not the right place to do so..
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God Bless Abhinav...I hope this lady doesnt ditch that seedha saadha bhola insaan....waise bhi he looks so innocent....poor guy 😭 God give some BUDDHI to this lady.... Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Shweta is disappointing me BIGGG time...i dont like it when She is rejected or ignored by some one πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but woh itni desperate hai kya karen 😑😑 She shud have her own self respect.....🀒 @ theindustrymonk you are right Sam was like partner partner kya hota hai after hearing her silly excuse but she wasnt ready to accep it........🀒🀒 Ab iss se zyada woh kya kare Shweta ko ignore karne ke liye...iss se badi insult kya hogi that he is avoiding you lady 😑😑 But woh phir bhi uss ke peeche padi hai 🀒🀒 Now i doubt was she really loyal with RAJA 😭 or all those things were right abt her 😑😑

u know tumhara problem kya hain u dont like ST,yes actually u dont like ST,nahi to use support karneki wajahhar waqt choti choti batonme usne mujhe disappoint kya yeh sab nahi kehte.kuch din pehle bhi tum ST ke liye hate topic bana rahe the ke u hate ST ,ST sucks etc etc,now suddenly firse ST ST ST karne lage,aur ab firse meaningless issue par m disappointed with her,yeh sab kehne lage.u plz stay away if u dont like ST.I think u like sam its okk fine,but we love ST more dan anyone,isliye uski choti choti batonme kuch galtiyan nahi dikhti humen,afterall she is also a human,koyi Devi nahi hain jo kuch galat na kare.

Originally posted by: Prernatic

wish i was Sameer's fan toh mujhe kabhi koi disappointment naa hoti aur naa hi mere fav ko koi bash karta 😭😭😭 My whole mood is spoiled after watching that video 🀒🀒

I am Sam's fan and trust me it's not EASYπŸ˜›
People say MEAN and RUDE(True nonetheless) stuff about him too but I understand. Where I feel he is right, I try to defend but if the other person has a very convincing sensible reason than I will accept that yes my Sammy can be wrong tooπŸ˜› 😊

Which video btw ?πŸ˜•
Edited by pooja.s92 - 13 years ago
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky no1

u know tumhara problem kya hain u dont like ST,yes actually u dont like ST,nahi to use support karneki wajahhar waqt choti choti batonme usne mujhe disappoint kya yeh sab nahi kehte.kuch din pehle bhi tum ST ke liye hate topic bana rahe the ke u hate ST ,ST sucks etc etc,now suddenly firse ST ST ST karne lage,aur ab firse meaningless issue par m disappointed with her,yeh sab kehne lage.u plz stay away if u dont like ST.I think u like sam its okk fine,but we love ST more dan anyone,isliye uski choti choti batonme kuch galtiyan nahi dikhti humen,afterall she is also a human,koyi Devi nahi hain jo kuch galat na kare.

Nahin it's not that Mariyum (Prernatic) doesn't like Shweta she loves her and is very passionate.. Just that like a child she gets carried away easily with her thoughts... Small small things change her opinions that's all...  I have seen if she likes or loves then she supports also with all guns blaring... And when she dislikes she dislikes also to the hilt... She never follows the middle path... But she is very good at heart... When all of you had left she was so genuinely upset and really struggled with all her might to keep this AT alive... 
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago